hello

woodjack

Jul 1, 2009
Anchorage, Alaska
hello folks, I live in Alaska and woodjack is my 2 golden retreivers Woody and Jack. I am conservative in nature, most of my ideology comes from history and past occurances in my life, with a twinge of common sense applied. but formost all I want to do is live my life the way I see fit with as little governement interferance as possible, but lately I see Obama more then I do my wife because whereever I go or whatever channel I choose to watch when I am indoors I see him.

I am 35 years of age I am independant politically, I view both parties as failures, so I will bash repubs and dems, but lately the repubs have made alot more sense to me but I do not trust them either.

I do not subscribe to peace, war is in the human blood and always has been, to say that is wrong look to history and current events; it is a human condition embrace it and be the best at it, War.

I think what you do in your own house is fine as long as you do not abuse children but do not bring your trash out in the street; I do not want to see it or hear it. your house is your castle I will not infringe on your rights in your house, do not infringe on mine. i beleive in God, christian nondenomentional.

I have lived in almost every part of this country, I have lived overseas, hell, my golden retrievers have seen more of this country then most of you, heh heh. I am an avid retriever fan I find my dogs more company then I do with most people. silence on the balcony overlooking a mountain range with woody and jack at my side and my wife in my arm is the best day for me.

do either of your goldens have hip problems....i had a golden...i rescued...wonderful dog...still makes me cry...he had a heart attack and died on the way to the vet....

nice dogs....i feel sorry for them having to live with a con.....hehhehee

Welcome to the playground. I was going to go to Alaska on vacation this year but decided it was just too far to drive and too expensive once I got there. Would love to come up there some time. My wife said I should fly up there but I just know my arms would get tired somewhere over Canada. I have a lot in common with you. I'm conservative. Both political parties are bogus right now. I detest Obama. I think you should have beagles instead of goldens (although they are nice dogs). If it isn't a beagle it's just another canine. I think Sarah Palin is a very interesting person. It must be nice to have a governor that knows how to field dress a moose! I've been just about everywhere too and glad to stay around home most of the time now. I'm rambling on so I will just welcome you to the playground and tell you that these guys here growl and bark alot but except for Strollingbones nobody bites!

do either of your goldens have hip problems....i had a golden...i rescued...wonderful dog...still makes me cry...he had a heart attack and died on the way to the vet....

No I have been fortunate that both my dogs did not have any Hip problems. Woody my older Golden had gotten hit by a car when he was a puppy and his back right leg was stunted in growth and mobility but you could not tell unless you looked close at him he did have a limp but he was such a great dog. Woody did pass away last easter due to leukimia, he lived a full life for 10 and a half years but that is still to short for my liking. Jack is a year and a half old, and woody helped me train him so it was easier to bear when he passed. the avatar is me and woody in 2006 when we were in Florida.

Sorry to hear about your goldens passing. see I do have something in common with a liberal. I think that if political anger on both sides of the aisle did not blind people we would all be happier, politics seems to be the big evil.....thats why I look to history for answers and we will not repeat dumb mistakes.

No I have been fortunate that both my dogs did not have any Hip problems. Woody my older Golden had gotten hit by a car when he was a puppy and his back right leg was stunted in growth and mobility but you could not tell unless you looked close at him he did have a limp but he was such a great dog. Woody did pass away last easter due to leukimia, he lived a full life for 10 and a half years but that is still to short for my liking. Jack is a year and a half old, and woody helped me train him so it was easier to bear when he passed. the avatar is me and woody in 2006 when we were in Florida.

Sorry to hear about your goldens passing. see I do have something in common with a liberal. I think that if political anger on both sides of the aisle did not blind people we would all be happier, politics seems to be the big evil.....thats why I look to history for answers and we will not repeat dumb mistakes.

Obviously, according to strollingbones, the question is ... are the dogs conservatives or leftwingnuts?:eusa_angel:

Welcome WoodJack, and Gunny....You always make me laugh!

Ditto on what you said WoodJack.

Forum List

Back