Hello

SCJaymes

Rookie
Jan 6, 2018
Hello, my name is Sophie and I am glad to be apart of this forum. Please excuse any typo's I may present for I do have relapsing-remitting secondary progressive Multiple Sclerosis (say that ten times, I can't even say it once :laugh:). I was diagnosed almost 17 years ago and its an everyday struggle. Thank you for allowing me to join the forum.
Sophie

Hello, my name is Sophie and I am glad to be apart of this forum. Please excuse any typo's I may present for I do have relapsing-remitting secondary progressive Multiple Sclerosis (say that ten times, I can't even say it once :laugh:). I was diagnosed almost 17 years ago and its an everyday struggle. Thank you for allowing me to join the forum.
Sophie

Welcome Sophie but if you consider yourself so handicap how did you know how to use emojis ?

Me thinks your smarter then what you say

Sophie

Welcome Sophie but if you consider yourself so handicap how did you know how to use emojis ?

Me thinks your smarter then what you say
Being disabled says nothing of a persons intellect. My physical disabilities have nothing to do with my computing skills since I did go to business college long before my diagnosis.

This is a decent place!

Read the rules here: (Ignore the others :rolleyes: , TL;DR)

Rules for Politics: A Reminder

And....meet the unofficial mascot!

3.jpg

Sophie

My mom has MS as well, and there is another member whose husband has MS. I am sorry to hear you have this terrible disease. Welcome to the forum.

Sophie
Don't forget to find an avatar to go with your moniker.

It's much easier to keep track of you that way.

Forum List

Back