Hello

Welcome :bye1:

Word to the wise.......everyone here is a critic AND sarcasm abounds, so tread very carefully & be on your guard at all times. :cool:

Hi, my name is Mike.
What do you like?
if you don wanna tell
that'll be swell
we all will learn
if you don tell

Welcome :bye1:

Word to the wise.......everyone here is a critic AND sarcasm abounds, so tread very carefully & be on your guard at all times. :cool:

Hey! I resemble that remark!

Welcome new person!

Marion Morrison aren’t you bringing out the mascot?
Deanna was already here.
157192284.jpg

Hello all... I'm a Christian Conservative Republican and a United States Air Force veteran and was assigned to the 6915th Electronic Security Squadron during the 1980s and was stationed in what was previously known as West Germany. I co-authored a book of poetry and short stories titled, Between Light and Dark. Published by the Writer’s Showcase Press of IUniverse in June 2001. Since that time, I have written political articles and continue to do so.
Welcome 6915th.

Last edited:
Welcome. My dad was Army, one of the first ones in Vietnam. He later became a teacher. I'm the dark horse of my family because I got a creative writing degree. I mainly wrote poetry, and read tons of fiction. I loved every minute of it.

Welcome. My dad was Army, one of the first ones in Vietnam. He later became a teacher. I'm the dark horse of my family because I got a creative writing degree. I mainly wrote poetry, and read tons of fiction. I loved every minute of it.

Welcome!

36_2_28.gif

Forum List

Back