Hello

Welcome :bye1:

Word to the wise.......everyone here is a critic AND sarcasm abounds, so tread very carefully & be on your guard at all times. :cool:

Hi, my name is Mike.
What do you like?
if you don wanna tell
that'll be swell
we all will learn
if you don tell

Marion Morrison aren’t you bringing out the mascot?
Deanna was already here.
157192284.jpg

Hello all... I'm a Christian Conservative Republican and a United States Air Force veteran and was assigned to the 6915th Electronic Security Squadron during the 1980s and was stationed in what was previously known as West Germany. I co-authored a book of poetry and short stories titled, Between Light and Dark. Published by the Writer’s Showcase Press of IUniverse in June 2001. Since that time, I have written political articles and continue to do so.
Welcome 6915th.

Last edited:
Welcome. My dad was Army, one of the first ones in Vietnam. He later became a teacher. I'm the dark horse of my family because I got a creative writing degree. I mainly wrote poetry, and read tons of fiction. I loved every minute of it.

Welcome. My dad was Army, one of the first ones in Vietnam. He later became a teacher. I'm the dark horse of my family because I got a creative writing degree. I mainly wrote poetry, and read tons of fiction. I loved every minute of it.

Welcome!

36_2_28.gif

Forum List

Back