Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome Mr. Stix!

Hope all is well. Golly Gosh and darn it, it's so good to have you among us!

Oh, a cat!

Screw it, where's that damn delete post button?
I'm sure such a button you could find if you'd only try harder and clear your mind!

Pixie asked me to join, so i have arrived.

You may ask me anything, all answers will be true, from a certain point of view.

Well, other than having a respectful crush on PixieStix for oh so many years, I feel well .. okay about this... :eusa_doh:

She's Great, you Are a very Lucky Man...

...welcome to the USMB...:)

Pixie asked me to join, so i have arrived.

You may ask me anything, all answers will be true, from a certain point of view.

Your cat avatar looks sick. I see a hairball coming up.

Welcome to the post-apocalypse. Let us know if you see a boy and his dog.

I don't have a boyfriend, don't want a boyfriend. I don't have a husband, don't want a husband. So everyone can please get your minds out of the gutter. Thanks :D Mr PS is my friend

Sheesh, "respectful crush" where did I go wrong..:dunno:

I don't have a boyfriend, don't want a boyfriend. I don't have a husband, don't want a husband. So everyone can please get your minds out of the gutter. Thanks :D Mr PS is my friend

Sheesh, "respectful crush" where did I go wrong..:dunno:

No, I thought what you posted is sweet. I was just setting the record straight.

I am looking for a friend you can hug at the grocery store and still have your wallet after.

Have you ever been in a Turkish prison?
Only those who ride the midnight express would know the answer.

I like PixieStix she's good :thup:
Hmm...are you saying she is a good conversationalist or that you've 'had' PixieStix? Inquiring minds and all that....
To know such things, all would desire, but I would never devulge, even engulfed in fire.

mmm, it appears you lost your chivalry somewhere along the way.. You should apologize

Last edited:
Ropey's fulla crap.

Meanwhile, I'm getting my bandwidth throttled and having a hard time for what?

Oh yeah, Speaking my mind.

Guess what? I am not going to stop doing that. This board is supposed to be about free speech, but I got throttled.

Keep that in mind.

I ain't changing. I did nothing wrong.

Somebody did bad.

You'll find that you dislike more people than you like... though, you'll love me, of course, everyone does~

Welcome to the forum, I suggest staying out of the Flame Zone, and don't feed the Trolls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back