hello :)

our "normal" isn't like yours because this is a poor country
anyway we have some benefits: you can live with 100 $ per month here (if you have 100 $ to spend every single month)
Do you ride a motorcycle?

I always see pictures if people in Asia riding little moped motorcycles. ...... :cool:
no
I've never ridden a motorcycle in my life :)
I drive cars sometimes even if I don't own a car but I'm a bad driver (my brother is a good driver :D)

I've never ridden a motorcycle in my life :)
I drive cars sometimes even if I don't own a car but I'm a bad driver (my brother is a good driver :D)
Here in America, we think asian women drivers are the worst drivers and make jokes about them.

They always seen to be hold a cell phone in their hand and talking. Not paying attention to their driving. And looking the wrong way before turning. ....... :eusa_angel:

Last edited:
WELCOME ABOARD!
full%20jeepney%20small.gif

OP is a cutie.
Wonder if she needs a green card?
no no I don't need to immigrate in the USA
I know you have too many immigrants now
I don't want to bother anybody :bye1:
(plus American society is too much competitive for me; I couldn't get a job in a 2 million years in the USA :razz:)

OP is a cutie.
(plus American society is too much competitive for me; I couldn't get a job in a 2 million years in the USA :razz:)
I know.. Pretty soon you will have to have a masters degree to flip burgers..

OP is a cutie.

I'll hire you. We can work out your duties later.

Forum List

Back