Hello!

tyler89

Rookie
Nov 18, 2011
Hey guys,

well, I hope to have lots of good discussions here. I currently live outside of US territory, but try to keep up with things happening.

Best regards,

Tyler

Hey guys,

well, I hope to have lots of good discussions here. I currently live outside of US territory, but try to keep up with things happening.

Best regards,

Tyler

That would be watching the news but if you think we can keep you properly informed, then by all means, Have at it....... :lol:

Welcome!

Hi all,

Just thought I would introduce myself.

My name is Rumjockey and having a new business of mine.

I'm not sure what I can do to help anyone but I will certainly check the forums and see if there's anything I can advise people on...

Finally I have to say a massive thank you to everyone involved on this website as already it looks to be an invaluable source of tools and advise.

Have a great day everyone...

Two issues you're gonna run into. One, the vast majority of people on this board don't live in England so I'm pretty sure you can't help them and two, ads in sig lines are not allowed. :dunno:
Otherwise welcome!

Hello everyone
I have just join this website and found many interesting topics here with healthy and useful discussion. I am glad to be a part of this website. I am here to share my views on cars and their features.
Thank you

Forum List

Back