Hello

DrSporK

Rookie
Nov 15, 2010
At this time, please direct your attention to the following message:

I am a god in the very essence of the word. I am here to enlighten those who are too dense, too illiterate, and too afraid to accept reality.

I shall bring you out of the depths of lunacy and hypocrisy. I am the truth.

For in my presence you will find virtue and righteousness. For I am The God, The SporK.

-SporK

Great, now go piss in a corner.

round_house.jpg

I am a god in the very essence of the word. I am here to enlighten those who are too dense, too illiterate, and too afraid to accept reality.

For in my presence you will find virtue and righteousness. For I am The God, The SporK.

-SporK
My enthusiasm for your membership has waned.

• Banned

-SporK

You will come to regret those words.

I assure you.

-SporK

-SporK

Dude, you are just FULL of cool stories. You're like the Bible or something, which would explain the god complex. But convenient hybrids of plastic utensils didn't come about until the 1960s... so god being a spork makes about as much sense as Jebus riding a raptor. :confused:

-SporK

Dude, you are just FULL of cool stories. You're like the Bible or something, which would explain the god complex. But convenient hybrids of plastic utensils didn't come about until the 1960s... so god being a spork makes about as much sense as Jebus riding a raptor. :confused:

Bool Story cro

Dude, you are just FULL of cool stories. You're like the Bible or something, which would explain the god complex.

No, that would be the inability to converse with the opposite sex in a non-digital realm away from the maternal basement that leads to an online god complex...and the need to spout off about it.

-SporK

You will come to regret those words.

I assure you.

-SporK
I don't think so. Because it appears that all of your weaponry is made of plastic.

Forum List

Back