hello to you all!

Said1 : Awww, il ne pleut pas ici, mais il fait très froid!! :eek2: LOL, nice those smilies! :D Your French is lovely, Said! :) Merci pour ta gentillesse! :)
I can actually understand everything so far! Yay high school French! :mm:

Wow alot of nice messages to me? i feel welcome!! :D Hello everyone!! There's gonna be the Superbowl on French TV so i'm gonna watch it, thus i'll discover a little more about what you guys like! :)

And yes, i know that most American who criticize my country are actually criticizing my government, which i respect completely and you know what? i myself criticize my government... maybe not about the same things, i am not sure! But i can't wait for the elections in 2007!!

And be sure that it's the same in France : most who criticize are only criticizing your government, not your whole country! We have adopted some of your culture you know : we eat at McDonald's, we watch your movies, listen to your music, wear your clothes, etc... Of course, there will always be some who don't like foreign people (not just you), but that is like this in every country.. unfortunately!

What i've noticed many times when a French journalist would interview an American person is that the journalist would ask him/her what they think about France, about French people, if they like this or that.... it sounds very much like we need your love LOL! :D

OK... i hope i could make you smile a little... Thanks again for all your welcoming messages that made me smile and want to post again! :)

Peace to you all and God bless the USA! ;) :D

Jolly said:
Wow alot of nice messages to me? i feel welcome!! :D Hello everyone!! There's gonna be the Superbowl on French TV so i'm gonna watch it, thus i'll discover a little more about what you guys like! :)

And yes, i know that most American who criticize my country are actually criticizing my government, which i respect completely and you know what? i myself criticize my government... maybe not about the same things, i am not sure! But i can't wait for the elections in 2007!!

And be sure that it's the same in France : most who criticize are only criticizing your government, not your whole country! We have adopted some of your culture you know : we eat at McDonald's, we watch your movies, listen to your music, wear your clothes, etc... Of course, there will always be some who don't like foreign people (not just you), but that is like this in every country.. unfortunately!

What i've noticed many times when a French journalist would interview an American person is that the journalist would ask him/her what they think about France, about French people, if they like this or that.... it sounds very much like we need your love LOL! :D

OK... i hope i could make you smile a little... Thanks again for all your welcoming messages that made me smile and want to post again! :)

Et Allons Enfants de la Patrie!

Jolly said:

Welcome to the board!

And don't hold that Superbowl game yesterday against us. It was pretty pathetic.

Between you and I, we both know what real football is.

Zidane, Henry, Barthez, etc...

(I was at the 1991 Cup Final between OM and Red Star Belgrade)

mom4 said:
I can actually understand everything so far! Yay high school French! :mm:

LOL I was just feeling bad because I cannot understand any of it, despite taking 2 years of French back in high school. :wtf:

Welcome to the board Jolly.

Forum List

Back