hello to you all!

Jolly

Rookie
Feb 4, 2006
France
Hello Everyone, this is my very first post here... :) i am a 23 years old young woman and i am French... i've been looking for a message board and since i love the USA, i found this one... Besides, i've seen some nice compliments about France (not just compliments but it's ok :D ) so it made me feel like maybe it's the right message board!... We'll see! :D

Anyway, i hope you all have a good weekend... talk to you soon! :)

Jolly said:
Hello Everyone, this is my very first post here... :) i am a 23 years old young woman and i am French... i've been looking for a message board and since i love the USA, i found this one... Besides, i've seen some nice compliments about France (not just compliments but it's ok :D ) so it made me feel like maybe it's the right message board!... We'll see! :D

Bonjour. Comment se va?

Jolly said:

Welcome. France takes a lot of criticism here so I hope you are prepared. I personally would love to here some views from you on these topics.

dilloduck said:
Welcome. France takes a lot of criticism here so I hope you are prepared. I personally would love to here some views from you on these topics.

Hello Dilloduck!! Thank you for telling me to prepare myself... especially since i am very sensitive... i will try to stay and enjoy speaking with nice people here! :)

Thanks for the welcome and for your very nice words!! :)

I'm pleased to see the French leader talking about using his nukes. Now HE's a cowboy too, like BUSH!

Hello rtwngAvngr.... nice username! :D What does it mean (your username)? :confused:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Said1 : Awww, il ne pleut pas ici, mais il fait très froid!! :eek2: LOL, nice those smilies! :D Your French is lovely, Said! :) Merci pour ta gentillesse! :)

i have to go already... thank you everyone for your replies! ...talk to you soon, everyone and have a great day! :salute: :bye1:

Jolly said:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Said1 : Awww, il ne pleut pas ici, mais il fait très froid!! :eek2: LOL, nice those smilies! :D Your French is lovely, Said! :) Merci pour ta gentillesse! :)

That's about all I know, aside from menger le marde and stuff like that.

Welcome, Jolly.
1115.gif

You will find alot of 'jeu de mots' in here and just be 'a belle dame sans merci' and you will survive... :funnyface

Jolly said:

Welcome Jolly, it's nice to hear from someone in France that likes America. We look forward to hearing your opinions :)

Jolly said:
Hello Dilloduck!! Thank you for telling me to prepare myself... especially since i am very sensitive... i will try to stay and enjoy speaking with nice people here! :)

Thanks for the welcome and for your very nice words!! :)

Bienvenue Jolly.

Just keep in mind that when France is critisized it's usually the French government that is being critisized more than anything. Hope you like the board.

I have only known two Frenchmen well
(no French girls, elas), and they are great guys.

So, to you and them: Skoal! et Vive la France!

PS: Do you know how I could find Melissa Theuriau's telephone number?

Howdy to a new European member. Nice to see some Europeans don't have some sort of poor view of the US.

I also agree with RWA, it is nice to see a French leader suggesting actual action.

Forum List

Back