Hello my name is Jane

Status
Not open for further replies.
See, I can even be civil to the blue cats that hide in the shadows.

Three cheers for the new Golden Age of Civility!

Yeah..where are the rangers!

Snow lion is not happy with these trolls.

View attachment 12752

neither am I

triplefacepalm.jpg

Hey Syrenn, take a look at my upper right corner!

13 of those are because of you. :clap2:

How cool is that?

Do you really find picking on new members to be fun?

Answer my PM while you still have access.

I don't feed trolls! Now please go somewhere else and leave me alone!

I only wanted Marlboros and some Hamm's! I thought a Christian person like you could help me with that! Why do you turn me away? I hate trolls too and seek a troll-free community! Let us unite in this fight, me the seasoned sock and you the new one!

Ginger One Who Lurks in Intros Jane, why are you spending time in a message board instead of your usual fare? More importantly how can you possibly have any daylight hours to post with three kids and one on the way?

Frickin' troll.

Ginger One Who Lurks in Intros Jane, why are you spending time in a message board instead of your usual fare? More importantly how can you possibly have any daylight hours to post with three kids and one on the way?

Frickin' troll.

Maybe the three she has are all going door to door trying to mooch Marlboros and Hamms for her?

Over 50% of our recent additions have been trolls in the last week. We are amazingly adept at finding, playing and disposing them. For reference, you are at stage two.

PM? Ol ReTread sent JANE a pm? Yet, he gives me my first red mark and calls me Emma.
I'm crushed, I tell ya. Crushed. He didn't pm ME!

Oh woe. Oh woe. Sniff. Snort.

And he didn't even apologize for his assumption.
I think I need my smellng salts.
How does that crow taste, ReTread? Need salt?

If you are not emma then you have nothing to worry about now do you?

What I'm worry about is why are you being allowed to troll new members on this forum?

Again if you are not a troll and just a new member, you will be do just fine. Trolling trolls is not trolling. So move along if that is not you.

Precisely...if she is an untroll, she will weather the storm and end up in the safe harbor...and will be able to obtain sustainance as we share with her the USMB milk and honey.

401 looks good on you syrenn. Youngest daughter called and needed me to run out @ 10 last night to get sore throat meds. Sort of messed my schedule up. I'm thinking of hitting the bed early tonight and getting up about 2 for a while. hee hee

What I'm worry about is why are you being allowed to troll new members on this forum?

Again if you are not a troll and just a new member, you will be do just fine. Trolling trolls is not trolling. So move along if that is not you.

Precisely...if she is an untroll, she will weather the storm and end up in the safe harbor...and will be able to obtain sustainance as we share with her the USMB milk and honey.

And if not emma will be blown out of the water. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back