Hello my name is Jane

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ginger Jane

Rookie
Jan 31, 2011
I'm a 28 yr old left wing nut and mother of 3 number 4 is on it's way! Every now and then I like take a break when the little ones are are napping and find something entertaining on the internet like facebook or youtube.

You Jane....me Tarzan

Where's Cheetah?

Congrats on the 4 little one. You know if its going to be a boy or girl, or do ya want to know 1st?

I wanted it to be a surprise.

Last edited:
  • Banned
You Jane....me Tarzan

Where's Cheetah?

Congrats on the 4 little one. You know if its going to be a boy or girl, or do ya want to know 1st?

Another girl all 4 girls and it's not making the hubby very happy.

We had a poster on here named Pubes.

You should have chosen the user name Ginger Pubes...you would have been highly respected.

You Jane....me Tarzan

Where's Cheetah?

I feel his pain... I have 3 daughters as well.

I figure as long as they are healthy, Im happy. He prolly feels the same too.... but tell him to hang in there. They are sweeties when they get past 16 or so :tongue:

Good luck to ya with the new baby, and keep us informed when she is makes her debut.

You Jane....me Tarzan

Where's Cheetah?

I feel his pain... I have 3 daughters as well.

I figure as long as they are healthy, Im happy. He prolly feels the same too.... but tell him to hang in there. They are sweeties when they get past 16 or so :tongue:

Good luck to ya with the new baby, and keep us informed when she is makes her debut.

Thank you I will.

I have 2 girls and a boy. My daughters didn't give me half the problems that that nucklehead boy did growing up. However, seeing the way he has matured , I wouldn't have had it any other way. Enjoy your littles ones, the grow up to fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back