Hello, I'm Mathis Rahim!

OneReason

Rookie
Oct 16, 2009
I want to start off by saying I am neither a Democrat nor a Republican. I'm a realist (or an Independent), but I do tend to lean toward liberal propaganda. Though the majority of my heritage is so called "Arab", I was raised as a Christian, but I am in the middle of the long process of reverting to Islam. I animously detest prejudice or hatred of any kind. I love music and art. Actually, it's always been a fantastic dream of mine to be an r & b singer, but I'm afraid I might outshine the likes of Marvin Gaye, Usher, or Stevie Wonder... It was a joke, people. I will not reveal how old I am because when I embarrass someone in an argument I don't want to make that embarrassment to go any further by revealing how young I actually am. Let's just say I'm still in high school.

Is that like radio rahim?

RadioRaheem.jpg

I want to start off by saying I am neither a Democrat nor a Republican. I'm a realist (or an Independent), but I do tend to lean toward liberal propaganda. Though the majority of my heritage is so called "Arab", I was raised as a Christian, but I am in the middle of the long process of reverting to Islam. I animously detest prejudice or hatred of any kind. I love music and art. Actually, it's always been a fantastic dream of mine to be an r & b singer, but I'm afraid I might outshine the likes of Marvin Gaye, Usher, or Stevie Wonder... It was a joke, people. I will not reveal how old I am because when I embarrass someone in an argument I don't want to make that embarrassment to go any further by revealing how young I actually am. Let's just say I'm still in high school.

Masha'Allah!

Welcome to the the forum, brother.

Forum List

Back