Hello from Lebanon

shekib82

Rookie
Oct 8, 2010
I am a guy from lebanon. 27 years old, maronite catholic heterosexual male. I support peace with justice and promote understanding and tolerance.

i am a guy from lebanon. 27 years old, maronite catholic heterosexual male. I support peace with justice and promote understanding and tolerance.

أهلا و سهلا

من أي منطقة أنت؟

Hello, heres an avy if you would like

mr-fitnah-albums-avy-picture1049-flg.gif

Hi! I'm a born again secularist. Religion is evil and is the one and only cause of all the worlds ills!
Wait a minute. These aren't my crib notes! Blu's not gonna be happy reading mine to a live audience at the Union of Secularists United against Christianity (USUC)......... :muahaha:

Originally posted by Baruch Menachem
Peace with justice.... define that please. If they conflict, which is more important to you? which is more important to you?

The simultaneous dismantlement of the jewish racial dictatorship that keeps the palestinian people herded in ethnic enclaves like human cattle and all palestinian islamic movements that want to establish a theocratic dictatorship in Palestine that will treat Jews as "guests" of the Islamic state (at "best").

The decisive defeat of both jewish racial supremacism and islamic totalitarianism in Palestine and the triumph of a single democratic, secular state comprising the entire region of Palestine where Jews and Arabs would be free to live anywhere they want in their historical homeland as equal citizens and not as "guests" of a Jewish ethnocratic state or a Islamic dictatorship.

It's not a definition of "peace with justice" as you asked, Baruch, but it's one hell of a good example. :razz:

José;2824241 said:
Peace with justice.... define that please. If they conflict, which is more important to you? which is more important to you?

The simultaneous dismantlement of the jewish racial dictatorship that keeps the palestinian people herded in ethnic enclaves like human cattle and all palestinian islamic movements that want to establish a theocratic dictatorship in Palestine that will treat Jews as "guests" of the Islamic state (at "best").

The decisive defeat of both jewish racial supremacism and islamic totalitarianism in Palestine and the triumph of a single democratic, secular state comprising the entire region of Palestine where Jews and Arabs would be free to live anywhere they want in their historical homeland as equal citizens and not as "guests" of a Jewish ethnocratic state or a Islamic dictatorship.

I agree 100%, a single state were rights and duties will be overseen by the world :clap2:

Peace with justice.... define that please. If they conflict, which is more important to you?
In the simplest therms that Arabs make peace with Israel while Israel recognized the grievances they have caused for the Palestinians and seeks to amend them by giving them a palestinians State in the West Bank and Gaza with East Jerusalem as its capital and reaching a compromise over the refugee issue.
To answer your second question, I wouldn't support unconditional peace ( for example moving the palestinians from the WB and Gaza to some other arab state and accepting Israel).

José;2824241 said:

I agree 100%, a single state were rights and duties will be overseen by the world :clap2:

A single state might be the best solution, but it might not be realistically achievable.

Hello bro.
Gimme your moms tabbouleh recipe.
My best friends growing up were of Lebanese descent and I fell in lust with the food.
I'm getting ready to kill a lamb in the next week or 2. I have the pita down pat but the tabbouleh aint quite right.

Hello bro.
Gimme your moms tabbouleh recipe.
My best friends growing up were of Lebanese descent and I fell in lust with the food.
I'm getting ready to kill a lamb in the next week or 2. I have the pita down pat but the tabbouleh aint quite right.

I am a guy from lebanon. 27 years old, maronite catholic heterosexual male. I support peace with justice and promote understanding and tolerance.

I happen to have been raised in a US town where Maronite Lebanese Christians settled in great numbers (early in the XXth century), founded their own church and became an integral part of the town....Easton, Pennsylvania.

They're good folk.

Forum List

Back