Hello everyone

mike.tucci

Rookie
Jul 30, 2012
Fredericksburg, VA
I would describe myself as a conservative Democrat from Virginia. It is hard to believe now, but Virginia used to be solidly Democratic. That is the Virginia I grew up in. I have always been able to see the other guy's point of view, but recently the other side has seemed to have lost it's mind. I'm worried about the direction this country is headed because no one can seem to see past party lines anymore.
Mike

Yes indeed, Dems are in lunatic fringeland. It's so bad that they are actually to the left of Vietnam Communists

Oh and welcome

I would describe myself as a conservative Democrat from Virginia. It is hard to believe now, but Virginia used to be solidly Democratic. That is the Virginia I grew up in. I have always been able to see the other guy's point of view, but recently the other side has seemed to have lost it's mind. I'm worried about the direction this country is headed because no one can seem to see past party lines anymore.
Mike
Welcome to USMB, mike.tucci. Hope you enjoy the boards.

Mike

hi.

Yes indeed, Dems are in lunatic fringeland. It's so bad that they are actually to the left of Vietnam Communists

Oh and welcome

You are one stupid fuck Frank. The GOP these days are the equivalent of nazi germany, possibly even worse.

Though welcome to the site

Oh and welcome

You are one stupid fuck Frank. The GOP these days are the equivalent of nazi germany, possibly even worse.

Though welcome to the site

Ignore the man with his head up his ass, Mike... he has his head up his ass.

Welcome to the board. Good luck.

I am new in this forum, This forum is good for everyone, I am teacher, Teaching is my bobby, I teach English and mathematics, I am hard working, I all the student are like me , Therefore I too love my student, Forty student in my class.

Welcome. However, if you teach English, God help your students.

Forum List

Back