Hello Everybody!!!

OP Looks like a cover letter :D

Welcome to USMB

LOL, ya got jokes!!! :lol: If you stick around, I'll send you my resume :D Yeah ok, new house rules, new people, new nut jobs, (new novels to read)...

I have a following though. A little fan club. *looks up the page a bit....* People are following me. They hate me. But they're following me. Freud would have a field day.

I hear that noise :D

Damn pix..... im sure you know who that sounds like.....:eusa_whistle:

:lmao:

After being greeted by the cast of the muppet show and after a few friendly suggestions, I'm introducing myself on the intro-page.

I'm conservative when it's necessary & liberal when necessary. I'm not hot or cold, black nor white. Yes I have opinions, but what I mean is I'm not an absolutist.

I'm for strong but small gov't, strong military, 2nd amendment, gay rights, environment.

My brother is gay. I'm a war vet. I'm pursuing a degree to one day use in the alternative industry. That's where I sit in a nutshell.

Was suspended from a tea party forum today for basically not blindly backing Romney like they asked everyone to do & for essentially having an independent thought process. I like to think I've been accused of having a brain. I think it's funny and showed my fiancee what it was that got me suspended & she said, well, what makes you think any other political forum will let you think for yourself. I told her, well, I'm more hopeful than I should be.

This particular fish pool likes brevity, so I kept it to pop-up book format rather than a novel, LOL! See ya out there!

It's difficult to express independent thoughts here especially if favorable to Obama because you get called all sorts of childish and disgusting names, labeled as a lib (even when you're not). If you try to protest that you're an independent a certain radical conservative element here will jump to conclusions about you as supporting EVERYTHING Obama does and says, etc. They think, like them, you have to buy into the WHOLE party ideology and if you don't , you're something other than you are. Or if you like 50% of what Obama does and that 50% is most important to you, then you have to be in total support of everything he says and does. Have fun, good luck and welcome!

+1000~!!! I love you! FINALLY!!! someone understands me!!! You said it!!! But how do you ignore or block the peanut gallery? That's what I'm looking for & for some reason, can't find it. Beautiful post though. You said it.

So they move your thread to this category and you make another one....what a doofus.

aren't you late for a drag show?

No, why the stupid question?

because I find it creepy when men who are bored with nothing else to do but stalk me. I'm getting a Silence of the Lambs image of ya buddy. The stoopid question was posed because of the brain child (played by you) following me, with nothing else to do but vent pent up real world frustrations on a blogger. Especially here where the new people arrive (such as me) and people that work for the site check to see if the new person is a threat to the site. See, there's moderators here. Lots of them. & you're kinda harassing me in a place where people that work for the forum tend to be. Checking out new people, IP addresses, etc. People with a shred of sense understand that. But none the less you're following me, and harassing me in the indroduction forum of all places, demonstrating that if brains truly was dynamite, you wouldn't have enough to blow your nose. That's why the stoopid question my good sir. Para Espanol, depressiones numero dos. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
After being greeted by the cast of the muppet show and after a few friendly suggestions, I'm introducing myself on the intro-page.

I'm conservative when it's necessary & liberal when necessary. I'm not hot or cold, black nor white. Yes I have opinions, but what I mean is I'm not an absolutist.

I'm for strong but small gov't, strong military, 2nd amendment, gay rights, environment.

My brother is gay. I'm a war vet. I'm pursuing a degree to one day use in the alternative industry. That's where I sit in a nutshell.

Was suspended from a tea party forum today for basically not blindly backing Romney like they asked everyone to do & for essentially having an independent thought process. I like to think I've been accused of having a brain. I think it's funny and showed my fiancee what it was that got me suspended & she said, well, what makes you think any other political forum will let you think for yourself. I told her, well, I'm more hopeful than I should be.

This particular fish pool likes brevity, so I kept it to pop-up book format rather than a novel, LOL! See ya out there!
Oh for the love of god... Just tell them to fuck off next time they tell you to do something.

Oh for the love of god... Just tell them to fuck off next time they tell you to do something.

fuck off :lol:

aren't you late for a drag show?

because I find it creepy when men who are bored with nothing else to do but stalk me. I'm getting a Silence of the Lambs image of ya buddy. The stoopid question was posed because of the brain child (played by you) following me, with nothing else to do but vent pent up real world frustrations on a blogger. Especially here where the new people arrive (such as me) and people that work for the site check to see if the new person is a threat to the site. See, there's moderators here. Lots of them. & you're kinda harassing me in a place where people that work for the forum tend to be. Checking out new people, IP addresses, etc. People with a shred of sense understand that. But none the less you're following me, and harassing me in the indroduction forum of all places, demonstrating that if brains truly was dynamite, you wouldn't have enough to blow your nose. That's why the stoopid question my good sir. Para Espanol, depressiones numero dos. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Stalking...I see you already possess some of the USMB vocabulary. :lol:

OP Looks like a cover letter :D

Welcome to USMB

LOL, ya got jokes!!! :lol: If you stick around, I'll send you my resume :D Yeah ok, new house rules, new people, new nut jobs, (new novels to read)...

I have a following though. A little fan club. *looks up the page a bit....* People are following me. They hate me. But they're following me. Freud would have a field day.

LOL, have a feeling it's a matter of time before he tells me something like "it puts the lotion on its skin..."

LOL, have a feeling it's a matter of time before he tells me something like "it puts the lotion on its skin..."

Who is "he"? :eusa_eh:

Stalking...I see you already possess some of the USMB vocabulary. :lol:

:eusa_shhh:

It's difficult to express independent thoughts here especially if favorable to Obama because you get called all sorts of childish and disgusting names, labeled as a lib (even when you're not). If you try to protest that you're an independent a certain radical conservative element here will jump to conclusions about you as supporting EVERYTHING Obama does and says, etc. They think, like them, you have to buy into the WHOLE party ideology and if you don't , you're something other than you are. Or if you like 50% of what Obama does and that 50% is most important to you, then you have to be in total support of everything he says and does. Have fun, good luck and welcome!

+1000~!!! I love you! FINALLY!!! someone understands me!!! You said it!!! But how do you ignore or block the peanut gallery? That's what I'm looking for & for some reason, can't find it. Beautiful post though. You said it.

You can go to USER CP and there is a clickable link for ignore list. I don't like to use it though because, then when you read threads, sometimes it is difficult to get the flow or gist of what is said if other ignore list people's posts are blocked (you won't be able to read them unless you take a step to do so). I just try to ignore them as much as possible when I'm reading although it's very difficult! :D I can't resist responding in kind sometimes.

Also you will find out people childishly neg you if you say something the disagree with or think is stupid in their opinion so you have that battle to enlist in if you like. It doesn't matter that much to me one way or the other but sometimes it is a good feeling to neg someone back. I don't do negs unless someone negs me first.

Also, when did you retire or get out of the service? My husband is a retired Major/Army and served 2 tours in Viet Nam. Thank you for your service!

Hey why no thank you for the pos rep?

You can't win Darth Vader....if you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine... :lol: :lol: ugh...crazy people are funny & even cute sometimes. Not cute like wise-guy cute, I mean cute as in a fuzzy Gizmo, Maguai sort of way. It's ok. I'll be the one who understands you. :D

Welcome to the board Jason; do you feel any connection to the Jason of old, the Argonaut, and his mission of seeking for the golden fleece?

How do you feel about dragons? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good question; I just wondered if the name yours was derived from influenced you in any way, as in "a seeker" or a "soldier of fortune"

Jason's connection with dragons was with the teeth of dragons only; as planted, and once planted rising as warrior skeletons - unexpected consequences. Dragons are an eastern or oriental concept.

The creepy drag queen nazi guy that kidnaps women, puts them in a pit, makes them use lots of lotion on their skin, then kills them & uses their skin to make a sort of shirt for HIM to wear.

Silence of the Lambs.....good flick. When I think of people that stalk others or kidnap, that guy pops in my head...lol. Bob Collum likes me.....keeps following me, LOL!

Welcome to the board Jason; do you feel any connection to the Jason of old, the Argonaut, and his mission of seeking for the golden fleece?

How do you feel about dragons? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good question; I just wondered if the name yours was derived from influenced you in any way, as in "a seeker" or a "soldier of fortune"

Jason's connection with dragons was with the teeth of dragons only; as planted, and once planted rising as warrior skeletons - unexpected consequences. Dragons are an eastern or oriental concept.

LOL, my real 1st name is Jason. I've not the imagination or ego enough to come up with a nick name or what have you, :D My name was chosen by my parents because it means "Healer" in Greek. In greek, Jason is pronounced (phonetically) EE-YAH-sohn-AHS. I've been to many ports that The Argonauts have traveled to in my time in the Navy cruising the Med. Sea. Never felt a connection, but now that you mention it, we were both sailors, :lol:

The creepy drag queen nazi guy that kidnaps women, puts them in a pit, makes them use lots of lotion on their skin, then kills them & uses their skin to make a sort of shirt for HIM to wear.

Silence of the Lambs.....good flick. When I think of people that stalk others or kidnap, that guy pops in my head...lol. Bob Collum likes me.....keeps following me, LOL!

I don't think 5 or 6 posts represents stalking...can we get a impartial opinion on this?

Forum List

Back