Hello everybidy!

Bornatexan

Rookie
Mar 9, 2013
I haven't seen any news mentioning the fact that starting today through around the 15th of March the North Korean satellite will be above our great United States. Some have said its possible that it contains an EMP. I can't post URLs yet but you can google it. On the right side of that page it says 5 DAY PREDICTION. Click on that and it will show you the list. Check when it will be in a city near you. This is a nerve wracking for me. What do yall think?

Everyone has to die sometime.

In short...worrying won't solve anything.

Welcome aboard :)

photography-by-daniela-edburg-atomic-picnic.jpg

You are right..thanks. However I cant move the satellite so it does concern me a bit. Just curious what others think. The satellite is in a curious low orbit. Most satellites are much higher.

Every-bidy says thank you back .... and welcome :D

NK is all bluff ... don't worry...she'll be allright!

:thewave:
I haven't seen any news mentioning the fact that starting today through around the 15th of March the North Korean satellite will be above our great United States. Some have said its possible that it contains an EMP. I can't post URLs yet but you can google it. On the right side of that page it says 5 DAY PREDICTION. Click on that and it will show you the list. Check when it will be in a city near you. This is a nerve wracking for me. What do yall think?

Welcome :thewave:
Nothing like a little rumor fear mongering!:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
Satellite does not "contain EMP". Nuclear weapons burst in atmosphere releases ElectroMagnetic Pulse that will fry most electronic equipment for thousands of miles.

You see Cruise Boat sometimes lose power in middle of Ocean? Perhaps EMP weapon was used?

Welcome to USMB, Bornatexan. Hope you enjoy the boards. :)

welcome aboard

that would be a rather big mistake on the Norks part

--LOL

Welcome. :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5qqfsQGYus]Dr. Strangelove: Check List - YouTube[/ame]
Dr. Strangelove: Check List

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlSQAZEp3PA]Dr. Strangelove: Major Kong Rides The Bomb 1080p - YouTube[/ame]
Dr. Strangelove: Major Kong Rides The Bomb 1080p

Please explain the physics necessary to keep a satellite in low orbit above a fixed point, sil vous plait.

I don't know how or why it stays in low orbit. Perhaps they intended that or probably it was in error since they got it in orbit most haphazardly.The N2yo site mentions that alot of people suspect it masks a weapon. Anyway, I have heard that Conspiracy form is that way so I shall listen.

WELL this concludes my introduction thus far.

I don't know how or why it stays in low orbit. Perhaps they intended that or probably it was in error since they got it in orbit most haphazardly.The N2yo site mentions that alot of people suspect it masks a weapon. Anyway, I have heard that Conspiracy form is that way so I shall listen.

WELL this concludes my introduction thus far.

Nice to meet you, Bornatexan.

welcome7.gif

Forum List

Back