hello ehhh !!

A Yooper! Kewl! I am related to the Zamboni's of Iron Mountain. Seriously.

Ropey! You're Canuckistani? Whoda thunk! Whoa!

Regards from Rosie

hey Rosie , I don't know any ZAMBONI'S in the U.P. but lots of Italians in the UP as I was growing up . Especially around Ishpeming and Negaunee and I was located around Marquette and Harvey , Skandia . ZAMBONI , isn't that an ice skating rink machine used for dressing the ice to make it smooth ??

hey Rosie , I don't know any ZAMBONI'S in the U.P. but lots of Italians in the UP as I was growing up . Especially around Ishpeming and Negaunee and I was located around Marquette and Harvey , Skandia . ZAMBONI , isn't that an ice skating rink machine used for dressing the ice to make it smooth ??

Frank Zamboni - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Richard Zamboni is my second cousin and his daughter Sandy changed her last name to Zambon so as not to have to answer your ?? all a da time.

Iron Mountain is a fun place. I especially love summertime there. You are a lucky guy to live in gorgeous country. With GREAT Italian restaurants!

Regards from Rosie

I post as - pismoe - and found this board just looking for political boards . It looks to be a pretty good board with topics other than strictly politics . Anyway , glad to be here !!

Welcome. That was kind of me too.

and then there is Dick --- ZAMBON --- in Marquette Rosie . He was a Bultaco and Triumph motorcycle dealer in the late 60s , early 70s then moved to Kawasaki and others in the 80s when the Japanese pretty much decimated the English motorcycle industry . He had 2 sons , Tony and Rick if I recall and I went to school with them and bought motorcycles off Dick Zambon . I'm not in the UP now , been gone awhile and i'm in the PNW but still in da woods

Forum List

Back