Hello, Anti-Russia Guy Here!

JustSayNyet

Rookie
Jul 31, 2014
Hi All!

I'm helping a new grassroots effort to punish Putin! He has blood on his hands, and the US government, American citizens, and our businesses need to stop doing business with him.

Check out our JustSayNyet campaign online, and share with your friends!

Looking forward to some interesting discussions.

Cheers,
-JSN

Hi All!

I'm helping a new grassroots effort to punish Putin! He has blood on his hands, and the US government, American citizens, and our businesses need to stop doing business with him.

Cheers,
-JSN

Anti-Pootin?

You ain't gonna last long here. This is the Pootin Fan Club.

Hi All!

Cheers,
-JSN

Hi, JustSayNyet......glad you've joined our Forum. Hope you enjoy posting here...I agree with you, but we have some members here that adore Putin and think he's the most powerful man in the world....:lol::lol:

th

Hi All!

Cheers,
-JSN

Hi, I'm anti 'silly fucker with no evidence that supports sanctions against a country that hasn't done a tenth of what the United states has done'.

So fuck off.

Hello,
What´s wrong with Putin?
Well first of all, you say you are from "Location: North Rhine Caliphate."
Here's something interesting to read about your region. Are you Islamic? Comments?

'Foreign Legion' in Iraq and Syria may bring jihad to West - CNN.com
No, I am just mocking the Islamization of North Rhine Westfalia, the German federal state I live in. Alone the citiy I live in contains 10 mosques and more are scheduled.
Remscheid ? Wikipedia

Hello,
What´s wrong with Putin?
Well first of all, you say you are from "Location: North Rhine Caliphate."
Here's something interesting to read about your region. Are you Islamic? Comments?

'Foreign Legion' in Iraq and Syria may bring jihad to West - CNN.com
No, I am just mocking the Islamization of North Rhine Westfalia, the German federal state I live in. Alone the citiy I live in contains 10 mosques and more are scheduled.
Remscheid ? Wikipedia

It's lovely to hear of the spread of Islam.I hope you'll visit a mosque or two, and find the beauty of being Muslim. :)

Forum List

Back