Hello all, I'm new here.

Zmrzlina

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
I'm Zmrzlina, named after the Czech word for ice cream. I love that language's distaste in vowels.

I'm a recent college graduate in Sociology and look forward to contributing to the discussion boards. See you around!

Welcome, uh... "Z"! :D

We look forward to your wisdom and your ice cream.

Would also love to hear more about vowel distaste. :eusa_think:

Hope you enjoy it.

Hello Zmrzlina,

How great to have you join the USMB and I hope you find some interesting times here. :)

Hello back.....hope you post here.

noob.jpg

Hope you enjoy it.

There was a massive airlift of vowels to the Czech Republik in 1996.

They already have enough of the open "E" as in "help", but could use a lot more "Ah" and "U".

The vowels were dropped over Brno, Plzeň, Zlín, Kladno and Mladá Boleslav, also in Grygov and Kladruby nad Labem.

It helped!

:D

I'm Zmrzlina, named after the Czech word for ice cream. I love that language's distaste in vowels.

I'm a recent college graduate in Sociology and look forward to contributing to the discussion boards. See you around!

We will be foes as I am a lover of vowels, but otherwise welcome :smiliehug:

Hope you enjoy it.

They already have enough of the open "E" as in "help", but could use a lot more "Ah" and "U".

The vowels were dropped over Brno, Plzeň, Zlín, Kladno and Mladá Boleslav, also in Grygov and Kladruby nad Labem.

It helped!

My violin comes from "Czecho-Slovakia". It has an A and an E but no other vowels. :eusa_boohoo:

I don't fret about it though. :eusa_shifty:

Last edited:

Hope you enjoy it.

It helped!

My violin comes from "Czecho-Slovakia". It has an A and an E but no other vowels.

I don't fret about it though. :eusa_shifty:

Ahhh, back in the old days when the Czech + Slovak were all in the same primordial soup.

Lovely violin, let's take a bow, or pizzicato that one out.

72.gif
Zmrzlina! Great to see you here! Hope you have a great time posting in the forums. I just Love your avatar, btw! Just saw your posting and I know this is a belated reply but better late than never! :)

Hope you enjoy it.

Hello, I look forward to your posts and am drooling at Pogo's berries as usual, ate my last blueberries tonight.......tomorrow is BLACKBERRY TIME!

Forum List

Back