~Hell Yeah!~

Peyton shouldn't have thrown that pass DAMN IT!

It was a great game though.....Tom Brady is too pretty to be playing football, he should be on Dancing with the Stars or Rock of Love instead.................

I'll take my lumps now.

Neg 'em all EZ!!

I agree..Brady is too pretty. He is also a scoundrel to women.

tom-bradys-hair_display_image.jpg

Too pretty even with his shoulder length hair and scruffy beard?

It was a great game though.....Tom Brady is too pretty to be playing football, he should be on Dancing with the Stars or Rock of Love instead.................

I'll take my lumps now.

Neg 'em all EZ!!

Actually prettier to me. I like. :redface:

I'll take my lumps now.

Neg 'em all EZ!!

Do you mean Roethlisberger-style scoundrel?

Or break-up with your pregnant girlfriend scoundrel?

awww I was just kidding....

[SIZE="-8"]even though he IS the knock up king..[/SIZE]:tongue:

You can all bite me, your jealousy of Peyton's Greatness SHINES through here on this thread from y'all..

:cuckoo:

I'm not jealous of Peyton. Truth be told, I think he's a hell of a QB. I mean really ... what the hell was up with our defense in yesterday's game. They just kept letting them get the downs ... allowing Peyton to move the ball down the field. But in the end .... well .. y'all know how it ended.
they went into that stupid "prevent" defense
they only got LUCKY it didnt prevent them from winning the game
you can not sit on a lead, or play prevent defense against Peyton Manning

You can all bite me, your jealousy of Peyton's Greatness SHINES through here on this thread from y'all..

I'm not jealous of Peyton. Truth be told, I think he's a hell of a QB. I mean really ... what the hell was up with our defense in yesterday's game. They just kept letting them get the downs ... allowing Peyton to move the ball down the field. But in the end .... well .. y'all know how it ended.

I absolutely despise prevent defense. Never made sense to me. It should be outlawed.
(and I mean on any playing level)

I'll take my lumps now.

Neg 'em all EZ!!

I agree, I like them a little rougher around the edges. :lol:

Steelers do the same damn thing all the time, I just don't get why they don't see it doesn't work. :evil:

The Patriots suck.
I am for anyone who plays against them.

I hate both these teams.Belicheck cause he is overrated as a coach,would be nothing without Brady and The Colts because Manning says Baltimore fans should get over the colts moving away from baltimore.Yeah thats why Johnny Unitas wants nothing to do with them.Manning could not carry Unitas jockstrap.

Forum List

Back