Hell yea! Give me more

The more critical aspect of the piece is that they weren't allowed in because their ID lacked a barcode.

What's happening is they're moving us closer to National ID and a limitless biometric database. That will be the solution that is offered.

And once National ID is in place, freedom is a thing of the past for Americans. They're gonna use the immigration problem to force National ID on everyone. Every single one of these stories is the same if were paying attention.

Problem. Reaction. Solution.

In fact, so-called conservatives are big fans of this particular tyranny for some reason. I dont get it. Well, I kind of do. But watch the heck out what you ask for. Because you will surely get it a hundred fold.

The more critical aspect of the piece is that they weren't allowed in because their ID lacked a barcode.

What's happening is they're moving us closer to National ID and a limitless biometric database. That will be the solution that is offered.

And once National ID is in place, freedom is a thing of the past for Americans. They;re gonna use the immigration problem to force National ID on everyone. Every single one of these stories is the same if were paying attention.

Problem. Reaction. Solution.
Ummm they could have just used a DL. lol
NY started this for illegals and the homeless. You know, since they cant get an id any other way.
It was explained in the link.

The cruelty is in New York giving them these silly identification cards as if they had real significance. Americans are told that the csrds are only good for getting library cards and turning on utilities. Illegals are told that it's as good as citizenship. This couple lived here for years, decades, illegally. Deport them if only as an object lesson that cities do not control immigration.

IDs are bad. Who needs them?
Why do we need to prove who we are?
Thats tyrannical! :rolleyes:

It would have been less tyrannical if they just let anyone and their momma in a military base.
WTF is wrong with America? :mad:

A couple visited their soldier son-in-law on July 4. The Army turned them over to ICE.
It was the Fourth of July, and longtime Brooklyn residents Margarito Silva, 60, and Concepción Barrios, 50, wanted to celebrate the holiday with their daughter and son-in-law, a sergeant in the Army.

Instead, while visiting the Fort Drum military base in Upstate New York, the parents were detained by Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

Silva and Barrios had visited several military bases in the past, in Brooklyn, Colorado and Hawaii, with no problems, their daughter Perla Silva wrote on Facebook over the weekend. While the husband and wife acknowledge living in the country illegally, they both have valid New York City-issued identification cards, which are available to New Yorkers regardless of immigration status.

During the couple’s previous visits to military bases, these ID cards were enough to gain entry, Perla Silva said. But during last week’s trip to Fort Drum, military authorities at the base stopped them.
-----
Excellent News. Cant wait to hear more!

tumblr_nqtpixDI0L1uuz3fwo1_500.gif

Seriously Dude? This is not a good thing. It may follow the letter of the law but not the spirit of America. If all illegal immigrants were people like these we would not have an immigration problem. This is like using an axe where a scalpel is needed.
Deport all illegals!
All illegal immigrants are people like this. Illegal
How were a 50 and 60 year old with a married daughter (apparently born here so they've been here a LONG time) and a patriotic son-in-law hurting you in any way, TN?
Deporting gang members and violent criminals/drug dealers, yes, get them out. How was this couple taking any skin off your nose?

All that time and they didn't bother to get right with the law. That was their decision, now they can live with it.

Ummm they could have just used a DL. lol. NY started this for illegals and the homeless. You know, since they cant get an id any other way. It was explained in the link.

That doesn't change what I said.

Heck, I could point you to a few doezen threads where people who identify as conservatives are popping off about National ID being a solution.

They didn't think that up all by themselves.

Nope. National ID is something we're going to be hearing about more. Several pieces of legislation have already been introduced for just that reason.

Ummm they could have just used a DL. lol. NY started this for illegals and the homeless. You know, since they cant get an id any other way. It was explained in the link.

That doesn't change what I said.

Heck, I could point you to a few doezen threads where people who identify as conservatives are popping off about National ID being a solution.

They didn't think that up all by themselves.

Nope. National ID is something we're going to be hearing about more. Several pieces of legislation have already been introduced for just that reason.
Well idk about all that. I just thought it was silly to bring it up in a thread about this particular incident.

A couple visited their soldier son-in-law on July 4. The Army turned them over to ICE.
It was the Fourth of July, and longtime Brooklyn residents Margarito Silva, 60, and Concepción Barrios, 50, wanted to celebrate the holiday with their daughter and son-in-law, a sergeant in the Army.

Instead, while visiting the Fort Drum military base in Upstate New York, the parents were detained by Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

Silva and Barrios had visited several military bases in the past, in Brooklyn, Colorado and Hawaii, with no problems, their daughter Perla Silva wrote on Facebook over the weekend. While the husband and wife acknowledge living in the country illegally, they both have valid New York City-issued identification cards, which are available to New Yorkers regardless of immigration status.

During the couple’s previous visits to military bases, these ID cards were enough to gain entry, Perla Silva said. But during last week’s trip to Fort Drum, military authorities at the base stopped them.
-----

Seriously Dude? This is not a good thing. It may follow the letter of the law but not the spirit of America. If all illegal immigrants were people like these we would not have an immigration problem. This is like using an axe where a scalpel is needed.
Deport all illegals!
How were a 50 and 60 year old with a married daughter (apparently born here so they've been here a LONG time) and a patriotic son-in-law hurting you in any way, TN?
Deporting gang members and violent criminals/drug dealers, yes, get them out. How was this couple taking any skin off your nose?
Why do they have to be hurting me? Illegals hurt the whole country.
Our fucked up tax code helps me but i still want it fixed.
IDK maybe im not a selfish asshole.
Alright. How was this couple hurting the whole country? You think they're sucking up benefits? Bet they weren't.

-----

Did they administer anal cavity searches?

-----

Deport all illegals!

All that time and they didn't bother to get right with the law. That was their decision, now they can live with it.

It's almost impossible for an illegal to "get right with the law." We've been through this in detail before. Yes, the laws need to change. So those folks can become legal, at the very least.

-----

Deport all illegals!
Why do they have to be hurting me? Illegals hurt the whole country.
Our fucked up tax code helps me but i still want it fixed.
IDK maybe im not a selfish asshole.
Alright. How was this couple hurting the whole country? You think they're sucking up benefits? Bet they weren't.
Yes, lets play the hypothetical game.
Illegals cost us over 100B a year.
Fuck all illegals.
I dont support picking and choosing when/what laws to enforce.

Why are they still here illegally after all these years? Why haven't they done the right thing? I'm sorry, but there's a legal organized process for entering our country. They should have respected our country and its laws. They chose to take a short cut and break our laws. So they don't get to blame others. It's all on them.

Forum List

Back