Hell hath no fury !!! the Liberal lefts feminine response to loosing to Trump !

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
if you listen to the lefts leaders and their idiotic sheeple scream and rant about the unfairness of not getting their way it is not difficult to equate their behavior to those of teenage girl not being allowed to go to a party her friends are having ! when Obama was elected the right in no way freaked out like a bunch of spoiled teenage girls !with the lefts war on masculinity [toxic] claiming their are dozens of genders or transgenders [homosexuals] with their hatred of the alpha male in general could it be surmised that the thought process and reasoning of a true in the know leftist is feminine in nature ? i am not trying to be insulting to liberals with this thread for that you can read a thread i posted yrs ago [are liberal males more feminine than conservative males ] i am just pointing out their hysterical reaction to loosing an election ! a lot of their beliefs are based on emotion rather than facts and reasoning ! maybe they really are just more feminine than than the other half of society !maybe their slogan should be hell hath know fury [like a woman scorned] when they are protesting in their vagina hats !

Last edited:
it is impossible to reason with people of that mind set !
now this mind set applies mainly to white liberal males because female leftist are already female and the vast majority of the minority groups that vote left do so because of perceived victimhood fed to them by the guilt ridden emotional white leftist !

Liberal women can't point a finger at Trump, not after they looked the other way and voted for Bill Clinton after what he did to an intern and countless other women. :eusa_hand:

Liberal women can't point a finger at Trump, not after they looked the other way and voted for Bill Clinton after what he did to an intern and countless other women. :eusa_hand:
i agree
reasonable thought would suggest so but remember the left base their actions on emotion !

if you listen to the lefts leaders and their idiotic sheeple scream and rant about the unfairness of not getting their way it is not difficult to equate their behavior to those of teenage girl not being allowed to go to a party her friends are having ! when Obama was elected the right in no way freaked out like a bunch of spoiled teenage girls !with the lefts war on masculinity [toxic] claiming their are dozens of genders or transgenders [homosexuals] with their hatred of the alpha male in general could it be surmised that the thought process and reasoning of a true in the know leftist is feminine in nature ? i am not trying to be insulting to liberals with this thread for that you can read a thread i posted yrs ago [are liberal males more feminine than conservative males ] i am just pointing out their hysterical reaction to loosing an election ! a lot of their beliefs are based on emotion rather than facts and reasoning ! maybe they really are just more feminine than than the other half of society !maybe their slogan should be hell hath know fury [like a woman scorned] when they are protesting in their vagina hats !

Uh ... what is this thread, exactly?

Can a mod explain to me why this thread deserves to exist?

the point of this thread is to discuss the reason for the lefts outrageous emotional behavior after the election and to point out that most liberal males are not real men ! and the reason this thread exists is because i posted it !

Last edited:

Forum List

Back