...hehe... Did you watch "This Week" on ABC-tv, today?

Ethos Logos Pathos

Dec 16, 2019
If so...did you see that liberal Democrat, turn against his own party? To protect the U.S. Constitution??

Will that same thing happen across, America, on the first Tuesday of November?

If so...did you see that liberal Democrat, turn against his own party? To protect the U.S. Constitution??

Amazing that one of Trump's lawyers would be supportive of his client's case. Imagine that.

Amazing that one of Trump's lawyers would be supportive of his client's case. Imagine that.

And a Clinton shill representing himself as a "journalist."

So we agree that anything he is saying now is bullshit....right?

So we agree that anything he is saying now is bullshit....right?

Yes. George is not to be trusted

Amazing that someone who's a self professed liberal Democrat who says he voted against Trump and for Hillary Clinton would be supportive of the Constitution! His argument is spot on. Obstruction of justice is farce in this case!

Alan is actually a Democrat. Schiff, Pelosi, Schumer, etc., they are not, they're just operating under that banner because they're not honest enough to call themselves Communists.

Alan is actually a Democrat. Schiff, Pelosi, Schumer, etc., they are not, they're just operating under that banner because they're not honest enough to call themselves Communists.

I hope you don't mind, but I'm going to save your post. The next time I try to explain just how childish and stupid Trump supporters have become, I'll show your writing to them. It'll be a lot quicker and easier than any other way I can think of.

I hope you don't mind, but I'm going to save your post. The next time I try to explain just how childish and stupid Trump supporters have become, I'll show your writing to them. It'll be a lot quicker and easier than any other way I can think of.
Not at all. Anytime you want to show everyone how stupid you are is fine with me.

Hey, next time you post, can you also show just how childish and stupid Alan Dershowitz argument is here? It'll be a lot quicker and easier than any other way I can think of.

Dershowitz has been making this point about the democrat witch hunt of trump and their total disregard for the constitution and the electoral process for over a year now — at the expense of losing many democrat friends.
Long before he became a trump lawyer.
You wouldn’t know this if you only rely on pravda, aka, MSM.

We don't have to save your posts because the very next one you make will show how childish and stupid you are.

Not a bad idea. Your posting skills are weak at best.

But here's a better idea:

Just be honest, instead. The truth is much easier.

The problem with all these sorry ass conservative simps, is that we have on tape these mindless simps saying just the opposite when Clinton was up for impeachment. Alan, Rudy, etc....all these tired old white simple minded simps, are needy for attention and are willing to say and do just about anything to get face time in the media. Sadly they're going to realize anything that attaches itself to Trump, gets the old familiar stench of swamp water and piss.

Hey, next time you post, can you also show just how childish and stupid Alan Dershowitz argument is here? It'll be a lot quicker and easier than any other way I can think of.

Yes, he has a recurring slot on fox.

Not a bad idea. Your posting skills are weak at best.

But here's a better idea:

Just be honest, instead. The truth is much easier.
How would you recognize the truth? Dear Leader has surpassed the 16,000 lie mark and you bought them all.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...e-or-misleading-claims-his-first-three-years/

Forum List

Back