Heckuva Job Obama!!!

Is this not the most ironic bunch of crap ever? For 8 years...no wait...9 1/2 years now, we've listened to the left bitch moan and whine about what a terrible job Bush did...and now, when the shoe is on the other foot, they coil up and strike at everyone who dare to call out Mr. Obama and his attempts at playing president.

It makes me chuckle every time they try to challenge the mental status of a person who opposes BO.

Sorry, it's just that you guys are doing such a shity job at making your case.

Is this not the most ironic bunch of crap ever? For 8 years...no wait...9 1/2 years now, we've listened to the left bitch moan and whine about what a terrible job Bush did...and now, when the shoe is on the other foot, they coil up and strike at everyone who dare to call out Mr. Obama and his attempts at playing president.

It makes me chuckle every time they try to challenge the mental status of a person who opposes BO.

It's because we can't spell....

shi t t y shitty with two t's.

Lets move it along here fellas.....

The Healthcare Bill will go down as the greatest piece of legislation of the 21st Century

Not to shabby....right wingnuts?

except the biggest reddest letters you can find won't negate the fact that 65% of the citizenery did not want it. he had a supermajority and he had to pay his own democrats to vote for it, he lied every step of the way. shrug.. but if you are happy more power to ya.

And you can't deny that premiums will skyrocket.

I have yet to understand how the government forcing its citizens to buy insurance can be touted as a good thing.

I have a great idea..

All the Democrats can post all the good things Obama has accomplished and then all the Republicans can say they all sucked......

We have only been through it on about a hundred threads

So I'm assuming the truth bores you.....

The problem is that the things that were stated here are facts...

Your liberal arguments are not

Proving my point about the idiocy of this whole thread...

Was there ever a chance it wouldn't turn into this?

Just tune in any night to any show on MSNBC
6PM ....Crazy Ed Shultz
7PM ....Wonderful tingle running up and down his leg Chris Matthews
8PM......Keith Olberman
9PM.....There isn't a woman in the world she wouldn't ...Rachel Maddow

They will go on and on about ALL the wonderful things the Best President we ever had has done.

Yup................but only about 17 people watch those shows on weeknights!!!

Anybody else see the Rasmussen #'s on the President yesterday???????

New epic low level of faiL.......................

44% Approval !!!!!

Who knew it'd be so much fun to be a conservative just 15 months After having to stomach that inauguration??? I certainly didnt see 2010 being such a hoot!!!:lol:

Last edited:
Most of the polls still have President Obama in positive territory.

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Obama Job Approval

President Obama Job Approval
Polling Data
Poll Date Sample Approve Disapprove Spread
RCP Average 5/6 - 5/22 -- 48.0 46.3 +1.7
Rasmussen Reports 5/20 - 5/22 1500 LV 45 54 -9
Gallup 5/19 - 5/22 1547 A 48 45 +3
FOX News 5/18 - 5/19 900 RV 45 46 -1
Associated Press/GfK 5/7 - 5/11 1002 A 49 50 -1
NBC News/Wall St. Jrnl 5/6 - 5/10 1000 A 50 44 +6
Pew Research 5/6 - 5/9 994 A 47 42 +5
Ipsos/McClatchy 5/6 - 5/9 1016 A 52 43 +9

See All President Obama Job Approval Polling Data

I have a great idea..

All the Democrats can post all the good things Obama has accomplished and then all the Republicans can say they all sucked......

You can't think of one good thing Obama has done either huh? I'm not suprised.

Obama is going to be one of the top 10 Presidents in US History

Ok...now lets get started

All you wingnuts pile on and say he sucks...and then I can say how great he is

This is fun isn't it?

Top 10? Heck no. He's number 1.
2) Jimmy Carter
3) Warren Harding
4) Martin Van Buren
5) Andrew Johnson
6) Calvin Coolidge
7) ?

Come on wingnuts you can do better than that! Rabbi is a lightweight

Obama is a top 10 President in US History....better than Reagan

Note how I used big fonts to prove that I am right!

That's all you can do keep repeating how Obama is a top ten President but you fail to say why you believe that. And you keep ignoring these facts that Bucs90 presented.

- Unemployment sucks.
- North Korea and Iran are mocking us.
- Jihadists are in full force trying to attack us still.
- Economy still suck.
- Wall St still getting their bonuses.
- Border still wide open.
- All thing gov't run still suck.

So list all the great things Obama has done.

Oh and I'd Wilson to the top ten list list of worst presidents, with Obama being number one.

Top 10? Heck no. He's number 1.
2) Jimmy Carter
3) Warren Harding
4) Martin Van Buren
5) Andrew Johnson
6) Calvin Coolidge
7) ?

That's all you can do keep repeating how Obama is a top ten President but you fail to say why you believe that. And you keep ignoring these facts that Bucs90 presented.

- Unemployment sucks.
- Economy still suck.

Oh and I'd Wilson to the top ten list list of worst presidents, with Obama being number one.

Now you are getting the idea!

Like a true USMB thread that favors smack talk over substance lets continue in the spirit of this thread. I will post positive points and you can reply they all suck, with nobody making any valid points and nobody acknowledging the validity of the others argument.

ready?

Obama has restored the tattered US international image destroyed by eight years of Republican rule

- Unemployment sucks.
- Economy still suck.

Like a true USMB thread that favors smack talk over substance lets continue in the spirit of this thread. I will post positive points and you can reply they all suck, with nobody making any valid points and nobody acknowledging the validity of the others argument.

ready?

Obama has restored the tattered US international image destroyed by eight years of Republican rule

Large blue font don't make it true. And you haven't provided anything of substance that Obama has done that has helped Americans.

But lets say that Obama has restored our international image, how does that equate to lower unemployment or a secured southern border? Obama going abroad on apology tours and allowing visiting dignitaries to critize our fellow Americans may make the international community feel better, it does nothing for us Americans. especially those of us that know that this country with all it's faults is, has been and will continue to be a noble nation.

- Unemployment sucks.
- Economy still suck.

ready?

Large blue font don't make it true. And you haven't provided anything of substance that Obama has done that has helped Americans.

But lets say that Obama has restored our international image, how does that equate to lower unemployment or a secured southern border? Obama going abroad on apology tours and allowing visiting dignitaries to critize our fellow Americans may make the international community feel better, it does nothing for us Americans. especially those of us that know that this country with all it's faults is, has been and will continue to be a noble nation.

I think he's funning you. Don't fall for it.

OBAMA IS BIGGER THAN JESUS CHRIST

See, anyone can play.

I have a great idea..

So I'm assuming the truth bores you.....

The problem is that the things that were stated here are facts...

Your liberal arguments are not

Proving my point about the idiocy of this whole thread...

Was there ever a chance it wouldn't turn into this?

Of course not. It's plain to see they're still reeling from seeing their guy Shrub get so unpopular so they're looking for anything they think is comparable to hang on Obama. Obviously not with the desired results.

- Unemployment sucks.
- Economy still suck.

ready?

Large blue font don't make it true.

I'm afraid it does...when you are talking smack instead of engaging in logical debate, the larger the font, the stronger your argument.

And you haven't provided anything of substance that Obama has done that has helped Americans.

While talking smack you are not required to offer substance...as a matter of fact, it is discouraged

- Unemployment sucks.
- Economy still suck.

ready?

Yeah this sounds like our image as a pussy is being well fostered by Obama

Barack Obama: Speaking softly, but without the big stick - Telegraph

The most noticeable feature, at least according to the President's critics, is his failure to respond to provocation – to the testing that now-Vice-President Joe Biden correctly predicted would come early in the Obama reign. Iran put a satellite in orbit and developed enough uranium to fuel a nuclear bomb. Russia threatened to deploy weapons against the nations it formerly enslaved, and cut natural gas supplies to Europe.

Obama responded by offering to stop plans to deploy anti-missile systems in the Czech Republic and Poland in return for a bit of Russian help with Iran, and by having his vice-president tell the Munich Security Conference that "it is time to press the reset button" and end "the dangerous drift in relations between Russia" and Nato countries. Hardly robust responses to provocations.

- Unemployment sucks.
- Economy still suck.

ready?

Yeah this sounds like our image as a pussy is being well fostered by Obama

Barack Obama: Speaking softly, but without the big stick - Telegraph

The most noticeable feature, at least according to the President's critics, is his failure to respond to provocation – to the testing that now-Vice-President Joe Biden correctly predicted would come early in the Obama reign. Iran put a satellite in orbit and developed enough uranium to fuel a nuclear bomb. Russia threatened to deploy weapons against the nations it formerly enslaved, and cut natural gas supplies to Europe.

Obama responded by offering to stop plans to deploy anti-missile systems in the Czech Republic and Poland in return for a bit of Russian help with Iran, and by having his vice-president tell the Munich Security Conference that "it is time to press the reset button" and end "the dangerous drift in relations between Russia" and Nato countries. Hardly robust responses to provocations.

You are getting the idea....

Now watch carefully as I totally ignore your response and post more Smack!

President Obama's Nuclear Disarmament Treaty will be acknowledged as a major milestone in achieving world peace

here we go again...

Well then fill us folks in sir. What exactly has the Great One done in the last year to improve the lives of US citizens?

- Unemployment sucks.
- Economy still suck.

So, fill me in on the wonders and joys of being led by this Man, and the great feats he has accomplished. Since the oil is all on the bottom of the Gulf now, can't he just part the Gulf of Mexico like Moses did with the Red Sea and let the folks remove the oil?

Double-bonus points if you can explain his great accomplishments to me without blaming George Bush for something. Libs can't seem to shake that addiction.
Dont you get it ,the problem with The USA is Glenn Beck,Thats why Beck is under constant assault.

1. Color of Change - Founded by Van Jones - Environmental/Green Jobs Adviser to President Barack Obama (now "former")

2. Rev. Jim Wallis - Marxist activist who replaced Rev. Jeremiah Wright as President Barack Obama's Spiritual Advisor

3. SEIU - Andy Stern, President - President Barack Obama's closest "civilian" advisor - Most frequent visitor to White House

And of course all are now aware that the Democrats just informed Obama that Gitmo is to remain open via a unanimous decision from the House Armed Services Committee, yes?

Here is a little secret folks - there is quickly growing dissention from within the Democrat Party rank and file against Obama. The only thing insulating the President from full on rebellion at this point are both Pelosi and Reid offering up their own version of a political firewall - but by November 2010 both of those individuals will be greatly diminished as well.

Check out Mr. Sestak's willingness to embarrass the White House most recently - and keep a close eye on this story. It is going to prove very damaging to the Obama White House throughout the summer...

Sestak Repeats Job Offer Allegation, Issa Seeks Details of Alleged 'Bribe'

FOXNews.com

A top-ranking Republican over the weekend accused the White House of handing a "bribe" to Rep. Joe Sestak, as the Pennsylvania congressman held firm to his claim that the Obama administration offered him a job to sit out the Senate primary race against Sen. Arlen Specter in Pennsylvania.

FOXNews.com - Sestak Repeats Job Offer Allegation, Issa Seeks Details of Alleged 'Bribe'

Forum List

Back