Heather Heyer ‘Murdered While Protesting Against Hate’

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seth Rich? Are you still pushing that old debunked conspiracy theory that he was murdered by Democrats? If so - please give us a "credible" link.

The important thing to notice here is that Lakhota doesn't care about why or what happened to Seth Rich... not one bit.

We got the same "attitude" in 1993 when Vince Foster's corpse was found in Ft. Marcy Park.... devoid of blood, covered with one type of carpet fiber, proving the corpse was wrapped in a carpet and moved there.

The only thing you care about is using them to spread lies.

Do any of you ever consider the hell you people put their families through?

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

These alt right maniacs, like Trump, Bannon and the rest in the WH must be stopped.

How do you plan to stop us without firearms?
These alt right maniacs, like Trump, Bannon and the rest in the WH must be stopped.

Nah, we'll just turn off the basement lights.

I have infrared and ultraviolet composite overlays on my scopes.

Better to see your micropenis in the dark with.

Seeing that you compare all dicks to yours, you must be a ****** if mine is a micropenis.

Heather Heyer was a low life protester who probably learned her protest trade in college where she was wasting her time. I blame her parents. They raised her with an over inflated sense of social justice. She was there to support destroying the history and culture of the south. Too bad she was the only one that died. The lesson wasn't well learned.
Just call her a "thug" like Trayvon Martin and be done with it. We know you want to.

Trayvon Martin was a thug, and she most likely would have cross bred with thugs and polluted our bloodline. She is no loss to the white race she forsook.

You, Tipsycatlover and other alt right fascists are just sick.

Tipsycatlover America was founded to guarantee YOUR right to to peaceful protest. It's no accident that you fascist nazi fools are so against that basic Constitutional freedom. She didn't have to learn it at college because she and other Americans learned it in the 6th grade.

The2ndAmendment YOU are the one with the polluted bloodline.

WWII was fought, and won to stop fascism and nazis. Americans will fight you again. And we will win again.

Seeing that you compare all dicks to yours, you must be a ****** if mine is a micropenis.

Sorry, still, you're just gonna' have to type a little clearer.

"Passionate" about social justice might very well be code for a hateful & confused liberal.

Like Jesus?

Oh sure, Jesus was just like you Lahota. You the man.

Until educated by your wisdom, I didn't realize Jesus was hateful and confused. Thanks Lahota.

The alt right terrorists say they are Christians.

I am a agnostic, I voted for Trump. I feel pain like everyone else. I want to bring back the dead too. The Liberal left represents NOTHING. They are just being contrarians, I understand that, I respect THAT actuality.

Mod Note:

10 posts have just been deleted for lack of content and flaming. This is Zone 2 people.

If you want to make post like the ones deleted, go to Zones 3 or 4.

Heather Heyer was a low life protester who probably learned her protest trade in college where she was wasting her time. I blame her parents. They raised her with an over inflated sense of social justice. She was there to support destroying the history and culture of the south. Too bad she was the only one that died. The lesson wasn't well learned.
Just call her a "thug" like Trayvon Martin and be done with it. We know you want to.

Trayvon Martin was a thug, and she most likely would have cross bred with thugs and polluted our bloodline. She is no loss to the white race she forsook.

You are serious with your extreme racism, are you not? Are you NSM?

Has ISIS infiltrated the Alt-Right? The way that car was used as a weapon - I can't help but wonder.

car-rally-kal-1080x608.jpg

NEW VIDEO: Charlottesville Car Attack Graphically Captured in New Video

You, Tipsycatlover and other alt right fascists are just sick.

Tipsycatlover America was founded to guarantee YOUR right to to peaceful protest. It's no accident that you fascist nazi fools are so against that basic Constitutional freedom. She didn't have to learn it at college because she and other Americans learned it in the 6th grade.

The2ndAmendment YOU are the one with the polluted bloodline.

WWII was fought, and won to stop fascism and nazis. Americans will fight you again. And we will win again.

If America was founded on the right to peaceful protest, what the fuck was the social justice left doing there. Heather Heyer got just what was coming to her. She came to a fight with the intention of fighting. She lost. Tough.

If it was an antifa car mowing down white protesters you would all be cheering and wishing there were more dead. So just suck it up. This is what civil war looks like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back