Heat and the Universe

I would use common sense that both of you are nitpickers and both believe some follied up stuff that takes a lot of explaining. If you spin a magnet or a fan you can create circuitry, they are the same a magnet and a fan did you read that analogy? Sorry Ding but publishing papers is for students, I'm only a citizen.

I would use common sense that both of you are nitpickers and both believe some follied up stuff that takes a lot of explaining. If you spin a magnet or a fan you can create circuitry, they are the same a magnet and a fan did you read that analogy? Sorry Ding but publishing papers is for students, I'm only a citizen.
When I express an opinion - especially wild ass ones - I don't present it as gospel and try to pass it off as accepted science.

When I express an opinion - especially wild ass ones - I don't present it as gospel and try to pass it off as accepted science.
Nine out of ten sociopathic hypocrites assert the same. The other one avoids discussing sciencey stuff altogether.

Pffft. Here's three, easily found:

This is a joke:

59921.jpg
Only joke I see here are the OP and you.
67072.gif

The one main element that is universal is heat.
A gravity field is heat and density at a standstill.
When the heat and density of two gravity fields touch, they squeeze on each other and pull together the two masses based on there size.

ROFL.gif
Dude, are you for real? I've seen better crap coming out of the ass of a horse!

Did you even look at the last one on counter-space?

You are proving my point by posting links you never looked at and that have nothing to do with what you are arguing for.
Great story. You're so welcome!

Pretty much what I'd expect from a pseudo-science faux intellectual babbling gibberish about make-believe physics.
If I wanted to throw globs of you tube down the creek it stink up the whole town of Lawrence Alabama which I call home. We in the south tell you hwhat , and I tell you whhhat.

I would say the further we are from the hot nucleus of the universe, the colder and reactions become so explosive that it allows for fusion. Could the habitable zones of the universe be the rings in the video? and the different color fragments of the rings be super big galaxy clusters? Maybe with red shift an blue shift slightly?

Forum List

Back