Hear me out

Detmurds

VIP Member
Oct 18, 2007
Hey, I am sure many of you listen or watch Glenn Beck's radio/tv show. He states that both parties are dirty, and we need to have politicians work for us, not us for them,...I agree 100%!

Therefore, I hereby declare myself an official "CONSTITUTION PARTY Member"! Keep in mind, if it is only a Republican and a Democrat on a ticket, I will probably 99% of the time vote for the Republican. But listen folks, Beck is right, ... both parties are liars and we need to step up and make a stand. I really think what Beck is saying is, don't vote for Republicans or Democrats,....GO INDEPENDENT! Constitution Party is good, better, and my #1 choice.

We are not entitled to anything except liberty and freedom!

excellent analysis

Hey, I am sure many of you listen or watch Glenn Beck's radio/tv show. He states that both parties are dirty, and we need to have politicians work for us, not us for them,...I agree 100%!

Therefore, I hereby declare myself an official "CONSTITUTION PARTY Member"! Keep in mind, if it is only a Republican and a Democrat on a ticket, I will probably 99% of the time vote for the Republican. But listen folks, Beck is right, ... both parties are liars and we need to step up and make a stand. I really think what Beck is saying is, don't vote for Republicans or Democrats,....GO INDEPENDENT! Constitution Party is good, better, and my #1 choice.

We are not entitled to anything except liberty and freedom!

You're an idiot like any other who votes or refuses to vote for a party, letter, or animal

try voting based on policy, platform, and voting history ;)

Thats just it, because the Republicans and Dems are all, and only about the party, letter, and animal.

Idiot huh?

List three issues that are important to you. Form a platform on it. Then try to convince the rest of us that your position is correct.

Not win debates on the board, but convince us you are correct.

There is a big difference between perception and truth. Perception requires propaganda to change it. Truth change only when it is time to.

Hey, watch out for flaming. ;)

Constitution Party, eh?

Ironic considering the Constitution doesn't outline political parties, the Federalist (and Anti-Federalist Papers) both vote against political parties, George Washington warned against them and they didn't come into existence, as we recognize them today, until all the Founding Fathers died.

Ironic...

JBeukema, please, talk about the issues instead of flexing your online jaw muscle of verbal attack.

amrchaos, my principles are this, and only this:

1) GOD
2) The Constitution and Declaration of Independence
and
3) And the right to LIFE, LIBERTY, and the PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS.

It is impossible for anything else to come as free as those issues listed above. They are the only entitlements were should ever desire. Anything else always has a cost.

The sole purpose of government, as stated in the Declaration of Independence, is to secure our unalienable rights given us by our Creator. When Government grows beyond this scope, it is usurpation, and liberty is compromised.

JBeukema, please, talk about the issues instead of flexing your online jaw muscle of verbal attack.

amrchaos, my principles are this, and only this:

1) GOD
2) The Constitution and Declaration of Independence
and
3) And the right to LIFE, LIBERTY, and the PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS.

It is impossible for anything else to come as free as those issues listed above. They are the only entitlements were should ever desire. Anything else always has a cost.

The sole purpose of government, as stated in the Declaration of Independence, is to secure our unalienable rights given us by our Creator. When Government grows beyond this scope, it is usurpation, and liberty is compromised.

Of course the only problem is with item 3. How would you go about addressing the needs of 302 million individuals using only those broad strokes? You couldn't. You would therefore need policies, proposals, then citizen debates on those, then laws. Back to Square One.

Get it?

Constitution Party, eh?

Ironic considering the Constitution doesn't outline political parties, the Federalist (and Anti-Federalist Papers) both vote against political parties, George Washington warned against them and they didn't come into existence, as we recognize them today, until all the Founding Fathers died.

Ironic...

Why don't refute my justifiable concerns?

You know, if you're waiting around for JB... Or something.

Constitution Party, eh?

Ironic...

Why don't refute my justifiable concerns?

You know, if you're waiting around for JB... Or something.

As the parties are effectively collections or coalitions of persons, arising from social contract, of persons with shared ideologies, it is to be expected that they should arise.

The danger is when the identification with the party begins to outweigh loyalty to or belief in principles. This occurs out of the ignorance and stupidity of the accumulated masses, the self-interest of those of influence, and the rise of power politics and career politicians

Let me put it this way, I want someone in charge who respects, will follow the US Constitution, and all the other framing established by our founding fathers. That is it. If we don't have that, then are we the USA that was founded, and established?

Let me put it this way, I want someone in charge who respects, will follow the US Constitution, and all the other framing established by our founding fathers. That is it. If we don't have that, then are we the USA that was founded, and established?

See my writings on How to Define the People and the State

Not sure where I will find these writings you speak of?

I'll have to edit and repost. Apparently my blog account expired >.<
[/QUOTE]

I'll have to edit and repost. Apparently my blog account expired >.<
[/QUOTE]

I would give it a fair shake, but at the same time if any writings differ from the Constitution, or the Dec of Ind.,..I probably will question it.

Much like religion, which I like to refer to more as FAITH. If it isn't in the Bible, it probably doesn't matter.

I'd read it though.

Forum List

Back