Health-Care Legislation; 'Baggers, Step-UP!!!

PCIP risk pools are separate, federally-subsidized risk pools. They don't affect rates in your risk pool.

Actually, in 2008 group premiums in Louisiana were 18.7 percent of median household income. In Vermont, premiums were 18.5 percent of median household income. It's true that in absolute terms that means premiums in Vermont are higher but in reality both are among the higher cost states when you adjust to get a more realistic view of their relative costs. Though you're right that along most metrics, Vermont has significantly better outcomes.

I'm in the insurance business, I look at all the reports and variables, short term, this will be a bonanza for health insurance agents, long term, I think we are heading toward single payer when this insurance subsidized boondoggle fails to deliver as promised.
So....what you're saying, is....if the Health Care legislation works as-well as has been advertised, you'll be "down-sized".....and, forced to find honest-work.

Welcome to the Real World.​

Just like a liberal, wants to define what "honest work" is even though insurance has been around for hundreds of years and if I don't sell, I don't get paid, can't get much more honest than that unlike some who can sit on their ass and draw union scale each hour. Besides, I can sell so much more than health insurance:cool:

I'm in the insurance business, I look at all the reports and variables, short term, this will be a bonanza for health insurance agents, long term, I think we are heading toward single payer when this insurance subsidized boondoggle fails to deliver as promised.
So....what you're saying, is....if the Health Care legislation works as-well as has been advertised, you'll be "down-sized".....and, forced to find honest-work.

Just like a liberal, wants to define what "honest work" is even though insurance has been around for hundreds of years and if I don't sell, I don't get paid, can't get much more honest than that......
....As-long-as we're not talking-about tweaking peoples' premium-payments, right??

:rolleyes:

Just like a liberal, wants to define what "honest work" is even though insurance has been around for hundreds of years and if I don't sell, I don't get paid, can't get much more honest than that......
....As-long-as we're not talking-about tweaking peoples' premium-payments, right??

:rolleyes:

I can't tweak premiums, they are set by the insurance companies and the State, I could lose my license, be fined or even go to prison for what your insinuating:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back