Health Care for ALL.

Dan Stubbs

FORGET ---- HELL
May 4, 2017
Some where in the Deep South.
A Clinton-appointed federal judge has ordered taxpayers in Idaho to provide a transgender inmate convicted of sexually abusing a child with “medically necessary gender confirmation” surgery. In his ruling Judge B. Lynn Winmill writes that the Idaho Department of Correction’s (IDOC) refusal to fund the pedophile’s sex-change surgery puts him at risk of irreparable harm. “For more than forty years, the Supreme Court has consistently held that consciously ignoring a prisoner’s serious medical needs amounts to cruel and unusual punishment in violation of the Eighth Amendment,” Judge Winmill writes in the order.

To support his ruling, Judge Winmill also cites healthcare standards set by the World Professional Association of Transgender Health (WPATH), a nonprofit devoted to transgender health issues. The court order states that WPATH’s standards of care for all people who have the Gender problem.

A Clinton-appointed federal judge has ordered taxpayers in Idaho to provide a transgender inmate convicted of sexually abusing a child with “medically necessary gender confirmation” surgery. In his ruling Judge B. Lynn Winmill writes that the Idaho Department of Correction’s (IDOC) refusal to fund the pedophile’s sex-change surgery puts him at risk of irreparable harm. “For more than forty years, the Supreme Court has consistently held that consciously ignoring a prisoner’s serious medical needs amounts to cruel and unusual punishment in violation of the Eighth Amendment,” Judge Winmill writes in the order.

To support his ruling, Judge Winmill also cites healthcare standards set by the World Professional Association of Transgender Health (WPATH), a nonprofit devoted to transgender health issues. The court order states that WPATH’s standards of care for all people who have the Gender problem.
/----/ It's sick out there and getting sicker.

Americans always need someone to demean and kick, you're right, it's sick out there.

Idaho needs to appeal it.

Actually the OP still needs to furnish a fucking LINK to whatever he's babbling about.

Or do you klowns just tilt back and swallow at anything anybody posts with no evidence?

Actually the OP still needs to furnish a fucking LINK to whatever he's babbling about.

Or do you klowns just tilt back and swallow at anything anybody posts with no evidence?
Some of us simply use our own search features id we question a post. You could do the same instead of being such a whiny baby.

Some of us simply use our own search features id we question a post. You could do the same instead of being such a whiny baby.

**I** didn't post this thread, now did I Spunkles.

When I do post a thread I FUCKING BACK IT UP. I link it, I quote it, I illustrate it.
Go ahead and check me.

Must be amusing on your planet where you can pull any kind of boner and somebody else is responsible for cleaning it up. Not a place I'd want to live.

**I** didn't post this thread, now did I Spunkles.

When I do post a thread I FUCKING BACK IT UP. I link it, I quote it, I illustrate it.
Go ahead and check me.

Must be amusing on your planet where you can pull any kind of boner and somebody else is responsible for cleaning it up. Not a place I'd want to live.
Good for you. I have no interest in checking what you post so no need for me to waste my time 'checking up on you or your post'.

If you don't want to live here I am sure you are smart enough to finger out other options.

Forum List

Back