Health care and pharma industries love us

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
Hmmm.

Maybe we need to revisit the health and pharma industries.

14064069_1440096026001371_2469158538098939020_n.png

Eat more bleached white flour bread and support the Insulin industry.

• Banned
Why? That is for the fat fools on the Board.

Exercise daily, stretch daily, eat the right kinds and quantities of food, think good thoughts.

Rodishi and Pete, you bedwetters, do as I say, and you will be healthy in your older years.

Hmmm.

Maybe we need to revisit the health and pharma industries.

14064069_1440096026001371_2469158538098939020_n.png

They love fat ass , stuff your face with ding dongs, go to the quack every time you get the sniffles , or get a boo boo people like you

They hate in excellent shape, that have not been to a quack in 30 years people like me.

Exercise daily, stretch daily, eat the right kinds and quantities of food, think good thoughts.

Rodishi and Pete, you bedwetters, do as I say, and you will be healthy in your older years.
At what age will my hair turn all pretty white?

• Banned
Has not for me, R, and what is bear shitting in the woods about?

What RodISHI is correctly pointing out is the food industry is a contributor to poor health. "WonderBread" worthless processed white flour, tons of sugar and salt in everything, why? To keep a steady stream of sick people lining up for drugs and hospital care.

What RodISHI is correctly pointing out is the food industry is a contributor to poor health. "WonderBread" worthless processed white flour, tons of sugar and salt in everything, why? To keep a steady stream of sick people lining up for drugs and hospital care.
Ah, my silliness then. Yes, I agree. I have not eaten white flour, white sugar, white potatoes, candies, chocolates, or chips in a long, long time.

Ah, my silliness then. Yes, I agree. I have not eaten white flour, white sugar, white potatoes, candies, chocolates, or chips in a long, long time.
Chocolate is good for us humanoids. Bleached white flour has Alloxan which damages the pancreas, which in turn makes the bodies all prime for Diabetes and the insulin commerce section. Hard to turn back the damage once its done but for many it can be done if it hasn't gotten too bad yet. Bleached white flour should be outlawed.

Can't eat chocolate because I will eat out the store, so I just don't eat it. Ever.

i know a guy who runs marathons and eats nothing but good stuff....yet he has diabetes.....sorry jake that doesnt always work.....

and lots of kids eat a bowl of sugar every morning for breakfast....and then do very little running around outside.....

i know a guy who runs marathons and eats nothing but good stuff....yet he has diabetes.....sorry jake that doesnt always work.....
Did I say it would always work? Obviously, he is genetically prone to diabetes. The marathons are super good for him.

Forum List

Back