Look where we are headed.

I haven't been to a doctor in years. I know what he/she will tell me. I'm a fat slob that will drop dead at any second if I don't lose about a hundred pounds.

It's already like that to a certain extent. I've witnessed plenty of doctors and nurses ignoring patients and not tending to their needs, especially the elderly.

It's already like that to a certain extent. I've witnessed plenty of doctors and nurses ignoring patients and not tending to their needs, especially the elderly.

Where at?

My wife had a knee replacement last month at Sunrise Hospital here in Vegas, had to stay in the hospital three days, she has medicare with a supplemental, and couldn't ask for better treatment.

And the more we socialize health care, the worse it will get. The argument supporting these measures will be "Why should tax-payers supplement poor health habits?" - and it will be compelling to a wide cross-section of voters. Stingy conservatives and busy-body liberals will converge on state mandates limiting access, or otherwise punishing, habits that create risk of higher health-care costs.

What makes you say that.

Thanks to Obama, they have more money now than ever.
You are brain dead

I don't like Obamacare.

But I am not braindead on this issue.....maybe I am misunderstanding it.

As I understand it, insurance companies and hospitals are making good money these days.

Am I wrong ?

What makes you say that.

You are brain dead

I don't like Obamacare.

As I understand it, insurance companies and hospitals are making good money these days.

Am I wrong ?
Yes you are most of the big companies have in fact pulled OUT of Obama Care.

What makes you say that.

You are brain dead

I don't like Obamacare.

Am I wrong ?
Yes you are most of the big companies have in fact pulled OUT of Obama Care.

They have pulled out of the exchanges where they were losing money. The exchanges were a small part of their business.

The other major parts are boosted by the increased insurance requirements and the influx of new customers.

Overall, they are doing wonderfully despite the fact that exchanges suck.

It's really not. It's the way things work. To the extent that someone else (whether it be government, an insurance company or your family) is paying for your health care, they will have a say in how you maintain your health. If we put government in charge of financing health care, government will have a vested interest in our health habits.

It's really not. It's the way things work. To the extent that someone else (whether it be government, an insurance company or your family) is paying for your health care, they will have a say in how you maintain your health. If we put government in charge of financing health care, government will have a vested interest in our health habits.

He knows it...he's a liar.

New Zeland won't let health risks immigrate to their country. Why ? Why put that pressure on your health care system.

Forum List

Back