He thought it would be easier

Old Rocks

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2008
Portland, Ore.
Trump says he 'thought it would be easier' to be president, Twitter responds accordingly

As Trump nears his 100th day in office, he reflected on the challenges of the job that he has faced thus far in an interview with Reuters.

SEE ALSO: Sarah Palin weighs in on Trump's first 100 days

He spoke about the conflict in North Korea, his loss of mobility and the parts of his job he did not anticipate -- but one quote in particular really caused a stir.

"I loved my previous life," he told Reuters. "I had so many things going. This is more work than in my previous life. I thought it would be easier."

Twitter erupts after Trump complains about how being president is harder than he expected

The reality is that the orange clown did not think at all. Just as his statement concerning healthcare, "Who knew it was so complex" demonstrated his lack of preparation for the office, this also confirms that.

upload_2017-4-28_11-26-54.png

I'd claim it as hard too, if every change he's trying to put in to " BETTER AMERICAN L IVING" was shot down by a bunch of moronic leftist Congress idiots. Who are controlled by losers like Big banks and Bill ayers terroristic pricks.

Truth be told, I wonder how many presidents voiced the same if asked.
Who expected two bit hillbilly judges to overrule a sitting president?
Going to happen again and again. When doing an EO, you damned well better have a Constitutional lawyer review it. The the orange clown does not like to listen to anyone else. And as he continues to repeatedly lose, the GOP is going to have to choose between him, and the elections in 2018 and 2020.

Going to happen again and again. When doing an EO, you damned well better have a Constitutional lawyer review it. The the orange clown does not like to listen to anyone else. And as he continues to repeatedly lose, the GOP is going to have to choose between him, and the elections in 2018 and 2020.
Is that why Trump said he would possibly renegotiate NAFTA not pull it after receiving calls from China and Mexico? Yeah, he listens and had high expectations. Qualities in a good leader.

Trump is doing fine and has my full support! We need more militant anti Democrats in office!

Trump is doing fine and has my full support! We need more militant anti Democrats in office!
I'm not sure if I want militant anything. I just want a government and leaders who follow the Constitution and laws of our land without thinking of themselves first.

In my previous life I was a Roman emperor and life was much easier.

I can respect his honest reflection and admittance that its not going according to his plans. I think it was to be expected though, so he gets a faint "idiot" from me on it. No worries though, as long as he does what he's always done and buckles down to do his job, I'll be pleased.

Spoiled rich boy, draft dodger, and pussy grabber has a real job and can't do it. And why did it take the populace this long to learn this obvious fact? As for Trump, inherited rich boys live a life his followers must think is something other than it is? Easypeasy. Do you think his followers thought their savior other than what he is? Some Americans are so naive.

I can respect his honest reflection and admittance that its not going according to his plans. I think it was to be expected though, so he gets a faint "idiot" from me on it. No worries though, as long as he does what he's always done and buckles down to do his job, I'll be pleased.
District judges overriding a president is a new tactic.

New Topics

Forum List

Back