He may have been alive today if they would shut down all hardware stores.

You realize that despite how obvious the analogy is, there will still be people who don't get it.

Its a bad analogy. No one goes on a mass shovel killing spree. It takes a god number of blows to kill someone with a shovel, but it takes only one bullet.

Depends who's swinging the shovel.

And it also depends where you get hit by a bullet.

You realize that despite how obvious the analogy is, there will still be people who don't get it.

Its a bad analogy. No one goes on a mass shovel killing spree. It takes a god number of blows to kill someone with a shovel, but it takes only one bullet.

Depends who's swinging the shovel.

And it also depends where you get hit by a bullet.

True giffords was shot in the head and still lived.

That's like saying Hitler declared war of the Jews.

Tell me, without googling it, was it the Hutus or the Tutsis that started the thing...

I actually did have to look it up, and, no, it's nowhere near what the Nazis did. Both sides were involved in slaughter. The Hutus slaughtered their own in addition to the Tutsis....
Extermination of a people is nothing like what hitler did?

No, because Hitler went after a specific race (i.e. the Jews), and over there they had their own killing their own.

Hitler didn't go after his own race (the Germans), but rather tried to exalt them to the rank of diety.

Tell me, without googling it, was it the Hutus or the Tutsis that started the thing...

I actually did have to look it up, and, no, it's nowhere near what the Nazis did. Both sides were involved in slaughter. The Hutus slaughtered their own in addition to the Tutsis....

No, because Hitler went after a specific race (i.e. the Jews), and over there they had their own killing their own.

Hitler didn't go after his own race (the Germans), but rather tried to exalt them to the rank of diety.
WTF? Wouldn't that's what I said dumb ass.
"A PEOPLE"

"A PEOPLE"

You may have had a point, but unfortunately, both the Hutus and the Tutsis belonged to the same race. The differences they had weren't as much racial as they were tribal. A better comparison of the Hutus and the Tutsis would be to compare them to the Sunni and the Shia (who are both Arabic), but they are killing each other over idealogical (not racial) differences.

No, it's nothing like what Hitler did. But, if you'd actually spend some time finding out the real story, you'd know that.

Try again Little Retarded Rebecca. It's fun to watch you display your ignorance.

"A PEOPLE"

You may have had a point, but unfortunately, both the Hutus and the Tutsis belonged to the same race. The differences they had weren't as much racial as they were tribal. A better comparison of the Hutus and the Tutsis would be to compare them to the Sunni and the Shia (who are both Arabic), but they are killing each other over idealogical (not racial) differences.

No, it's nothing like what Hitler did. But, if you'd actually spend some time finding out the real story, you'd know that.

Try again Little Retarded Rebecca. It's fun to watch you display your ignorance.
you're a shining example of ignorance.

That's like saying Hitler declared war of the Jews.

Some would argue it was a revolution. The Tutsi's, although being a minority in Rwanda, held most of the wealth and positions of power, while the Hutu majority had very little. And when teh Tutsi president died in a plane crash, they saw their oppurtunity.

Some claim that as many as 500,000 people were killed in Rwanda. The weapon of choice seems to have been the machete. If this were a numbers game - you lose.

The issue is whether we should rely on others for our well-being. I can accept that first responders have priority to deal with an issue, as long as I have access to a back-up plan should they be unable to respond.

Wow, that was kind of retarded...

Rwanda was a war. If we ever get to that point, your Saturday Night Special is probably not going to keep you alive.

No it wasn't. You need to read some more history there buckwheat. You are lacking. And the number was closer to 900,000. And the perpetrators were rearmed at the orders of the UN. The peacekeepers had gotten wind of the impending attacks and disarmed the bad guys. The UN ordered the weapons to be returned and the massacre ensued.

Some claim that as many as 500,000 people were killed in Rwanda. The weapon of choice seems to have been the machete. If this were a numbers game - you lose.

The issue is whether we should rely on others for our well-being. I can accept that first responders have priority to deal with an issue, as long as I have access to a back-up plan should they be unable to respond.

Wow, that was kind of retarded...

Rwanda was a war. If we ever get to that point, your Saturday Night Special is probably not going to keep you alive.

No it wasn't. You need to read some more history there buckwheat. You are lacking. And the number was closer to 900,000. And the perpetrators were rearmed at the orders of the UN. The peacekeepers had gotten wind of the impending attacks and disarmed the bad guys. The UN ordered the weapons to be returned and the massacre ensued.

are you responding to me or Decus? Because it kind of sounds like you are agreeing with me.

Forum List

Back