He may have been alive today if they would shut down all hardware stores.

You realize that despite how obvious the analogy is, there will still be people who don't get it.

I know but there's always hope.

That you might feel a little guilt for using a man's horrible death as a political toy? You sick SOB?

Why? You have no problem doing the same thing when it suits you. You have no problem blaming conservatives when there has been a mass shooting.
So move along troll

I think they pretty much pegged you.

Here's your peg. unlike you I am not fake. unlike you I am not a closet liberal.unlike you I oppose obama just a few months ago and then turn around and be his biggest supporter. You fucking fake ass bitch.

Hey, I laid down the marker in the sand pretty clearly.

I said I was WILLING to consider the GOP, unless you idiots did something patently retarded like nominate a Mormon.

And you nominated a Mormon.

How'd that work out for you again?
Bull shit you god damn liar. back in 2011 you were bashing obama and the democrats

Lot easier to kill a person a person with a gun than a shovel.

Frankly, most of us are tired of crazy people being able to buy small arsenals and mowing down crowds.

Here's how you can stop that. do away with all the gun free zones in America.

Here's how you stop that- Do away with all guns in America.

It doesn't work that way. people get shot in prison. Of all places that would be easy to get rid of guns people are still being shot with guns.
Prison Report: The magical zip gun | SF Politics
Rikers Inmate Shot Inside Cell - New York Daily News

Right, because that works so well in Britain. Instead, they have knife attacks.

Gun violence is on the increase too. In fact it has gotten so bad that the police will only report a single crime for a whole block of flats when multiple crimes have occured in the block.

Number of murders in the UK by firearm- 58

Number of murders in the USA by firearm - 8775

58 Murders a Year by Firearms in Britain, 8,775 in US

Now, yeah, the Brits are a bit more imaginative than we are.. they developed a whole six weapons to kill people with in Clue-Do.

But the total number of murders in the UK was all of 638.

Here's your peg. unlike you I am not fake. unlike you I am not a closet liberal.unlike you I oppose obama just a few months ago and then turn around and be his biggest supporter. You fucking fake ass bitch.

I said I was WILLING to consider the GOP, unless you idiots did something patently retarded like nominate a Mormon.

Bull shit you god damn liar. back in 2011 you were bashing obama and the democrats

Yes, I was. And I still do, when it's appropriate.

But frankly, you nominated the Mormon, and I said I'd vote for Obama if you did.

Incidently, you kind of made my point. If I was bashing Obama in 2011, it means I was at least WILLING to consider a Republican. As long as he wasn't a Mormon. And you nominated the Mormon. How'd that work out again?

But you come to a thread I start, stupid bitch.
Gun grabbers like you aren't worth a plugged nickel.
OH so you think you know me through what I post?

:badgrin: You are a fucking loon. I never said I wanted to take your guns but it's fascinating to see your psychology. Apparently anyone you don't like is trying to take your guns. Maybe you should have your guns taken away.

I never said you did stupid, being a gun grabber and being allowed to take someones gun is totally different.
I wouldn't allow you within 10 feet of any firearm I have.

So on top of being a fucking lunatic, we've established that you have a poor grasp on English as well.

:badgrin: You are a fucking loon. I never said I wanted to take your guns but it's fascinating to see your psychology. Apparently anyone you don't like is trying to take your guns. Maybe you should have your guns taken away.

I never said you did stupid, being a gun grabber and being allowed to take someones gun is totally different.
I wouldn't allow you within 10 feet of any firearm I have.

So on top of being a fucking lunatic, we've established that you have a poor grasp on English as well.

ok shit stain what have I posted that has been wrong?

The government has confiscated firearms from law abiding citizens
A man was killed with a shovel so should we ban all shovels?

But frankly, you nominated the Mormon, and I said I'd vote for Obama if you did.

Incidently, you kind of made my point. If I was bashing Obama in 2011, it means I was at least WILLING to consider a Republican. As long as he wasn't a Mormon. And you nominated the Mormon. How'd that work out again?
holy shit what a damn liar you are.

Number of murders in the UK by firearm- 58

Number of murders in the USA by firearm - 8775

58 Murders a Year by Firearms in Britain, 8,775 in US

Now, yeah, the Brits are a bit more imaginative than we are.. they developed a whole six weapons to kill people with in Clue-Do.

But the total number of murders in the UK was all of 638.
Why are their so many murders in the UK? After all they have really restrictive gun laws.
only a select few can have one

Man murdered with Shovel
Holding the weapon he'd already used to beat the man to the ground, the killer stood over his lifeless body and drove the front end of the large shovel at the man's head again and again, a police report states.
When done, he threw the shovel into the bed of his truck and left.

Read more: Man is slain with a shovel - San Antonio Express-News
This thread is in response to Bob Costas asinine retort about guns and only if they were gone people would still be alive. Well Bobby should we close all hardware stores because shovels kill also.

You ever hear of a mass shovel killing rampage?

Can your reach out with your shovel and kill people indiscriminately? Can you kill people through walls with your shovel?

Get back to me when you don't have to make any fucking effort to kill people with shovels.

Man murdered with Shovel
Holding the weapon he'd already used to beat the man to the ground, the killer stood over his lifeless body and drove the front end of the large shovel at the man's head again and again, a police report states.

This thread is in response to Bob Costas asinine retort about guns and only if they were gone people would still be alive. Well Bobby should we close all hardware stores because shovels kill also.

You ever hear of a mass shovel killing rampage?

Can your reach out with your shovel and kill people indiscriminately? Can you kill people through walls with your shovel?

Get back to me when you don't have to make any fucking effort to kill people with shovels.

I've heard of those things in gun free zones. However one death is too many we should start banning all shovels.

Man murdered with Shovel

If only the victim had a shovel to defend himself with. Or perhaps if a bystander armed with a shovel had been nearby. If all citizens would carry shovels, perhaps this kind of horror could be avoided.

Man murdered with Shovel

If only the victim had a shovel to defend himself with. Or perhaps if a bystander armed with a shovel had been nearby. If all citizens would carry shovels, perhaps this kind of horror could be avoided.

If only morons would stop giving their opinion we would be better off.

Man murdered with Shovel

Perhaps. But what would you do with all your free time?

Perhaps. But what would you do with all your free time?

How about you stop being a moron?

Hey, I think that all citizens have a God given right to keep and bear shovels. If you take all the shovels away from law abiding folks, only outlaws will have them. How will we be able to protect ourselves and fend off oppressive government without our trusty shovels?

Forum List

Back