He has had a bad couple of weeks, but does not look like it is getting any better

A new group of Republican's is forming to come out against president trump. It is good that Republican are finally coming forward to speak truth to power, for Republicans and Democrats alike.
EXCLUSIVE-Republican former U.S. national security officials to back Biden
by Reuters Tuesday, 23 June 2020 15:47 GMT
WASHINGTON, June 23 (Reuters) - Dozens of Republican former U.S. national security officials are forming a group that will back Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden, people familiar with the effort said, in a further sign that President Donald Trump has alienated some members of his own party.
The group will publicly endorse Biden in the coming weeks and its members plan to campaign for the former vice president who is challenging Trump in the Nov. 3 election, the sources said. It includes at least two dozen officials who served under Republican Presidents Ronald Reagan, George H.W. Bush and George W. Bush, with dozens more in talks to join, the sources added.
The initiative is being led by John Bellinger III and Ken Wainstein, according to the people involved, who spoke on condition of anonymity. Both held senior posts under George W. Bush. Bellinger served as legal adviser to the National Security Council and State Department.
Another member of the group, the sources said, is Robert Blackwill, who served as a foreign policy adviser under both Bushes and ambassador to India under George W. Bush. The group includes some independents and officials from outside the national security arena, the sources said.
"Trump pals around with dictators. He's a real danger," a person involved in the group said, speaking on condition of anonymity.

Some career politicians and their donors are going to back Biden and China First just as they did Hillary. Color me surprised. They won't even make a dent on the number of votes Trump will gain from Bernie Bros. and other dissidents.

I recall there were a couple of clowns who ran in Primaries against Trump. In those places that voted Trump received between 95 and 98%, AND set records for Primaries voting, dwarfing Obamas numbers.

Just wait until Biden chooses his V.P, Trump will add 5% more votes after that. They've thrown everything and the kitchen sink, but citizens are getting wary to China and any weak, flaky politician who supports those Communist rats. The debates will fix all of this, if Trumps rallies don't first.

Go spend your money Establishment politicians. You'll show them!

View attachment 354065
Bernie bros will never vote for Trump.
They're going to write in Bernie's name, as they well should.

A new group of Republican's is forming to come out against president trump. It is good that Republican are finally coming forward to speak truth to power, for Republicans and Democrats alike.
WASHINGTON, June 23 (Reuters) - Dozens of Republican former U.S. national security officials are forming a group that will back Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden, people familiar with the effort said, in a further sign that President Donald Trump has alienated some members of his own party.
The group will publicly endorse Biden in the coming weeks and its members plan to campaign for the former vice president who is challenging Trump in the Nov. 3 election, the sources said. It includes at least two dozen officials who served under Republican Presidents Ronald Reagan, George H.W. Bush and George W. Bush, with dozens more in talks to join, the sources added.
The initiative is being led by John Bellinger III and Ken Wainstein, according to the people involved, who spoke on condition of anonymity. Both held senior posts under George W. Bush. Bellinger served as legal adviser to the National Security Council and State Department.
Another member of the group, the sources said, is Robert Blackwill, who served as a foreign policy adviser under both Bushes and ambassador to India under George W. Bush. The group includes some independents and officials from outside the national security arena, the sources said.
"Trump pals around with dictators. He's a real danger," a person involved in the group said, speaking on condition of anonymity.

Some career politicians and their donors are going to back Biden and China First just as they did Hillary. Color me surprised. They won't even make a dent on the number of votes Trump will gain from Bernie Bros. and other dissidents.

I recall there were a couple of clowns who ran in Primaries against Trump. In those places that voted Trump received between 95 and 98%, AND set records for Primaries voting, dwarfing Obamas numbers.

Just wait until Biden chooses his V.P, Trump will add 5% more votes after that. They've thrown everything and the kitchen sink, but citizens are getting wary to China and any weak, flaky politician who supports those Communist rats. The debates will fix all of this, if Trumps rallies don't first.

Go spend your money Establishment politicians. You'll show them!

View attachment 354065
Bernie bros will never vote for Trump.

They did in 2016. They want to protect their futures, that won't happen if China is allowed to crush U.S industries and steal their lives. Thus, many of them will once again hold their nose and vote for Trump.

A new group?
You mean the same group that did this in 2016.
Did you miss the last campaign?
No. Seeing the campaign from the vantage point of an independent is why I voted Libertarian for the first time in my life in 2016. Judgement on trump, reminds me it can just be sad to be right. I am glad, even republicans are starting to stand up and recognize him for what he is.
Seeing the campaign from the vantage point of an independent is why I voted for Trump.
After Trump I will never probably never vote president again as they are all owned by Wall Street.
Don't be a quitter. I kind of hope we could see the two party system work for the people, instead of an attempt at rule by fiat of a strongman, more out for himself than anything else.
I kind of hope we could see the two party system work for the people,

I'd rather see a viable 3rd party, and tell the 2 party system to kiss my ass.

Trump is done. Both he and the radical left have done nothing but bring out the worst in this country. He had the potential to be a great president, but instead of working to unite us all he just further fed into the divisions.
Howso?

A new group?
No. Seeing the campaign from the vantage point of an independent is why I voted Libertarian for the first time in my life in 2016. Judgement on trump, reminds me it can just be sad to be right. I am glad, even republicans are starting to stand up and recognize him for what he is.
Seeing the campaign from the vantage point of an independent is why I voted for Trump.
After Trump I will never probably never vote president again as they are all owned by Wall Street.
Don't be a quitter. I kind of hope we could see the two party system work for the people, instead of an attempt at rule by fiat of a strongman, more out for himself than anything else.

Start with campaign reform and term limits.

A new group?

Got to admit, Will. I'm kind of tired of the two a$$hole parties we have, also. It won't happen this year though.

Forum List

Back