He Had Nuke Docs At His Beach House

Not since Hitler have we seen worship such as this. And now Rand Paul wants to repeal the Espionage Act in order to protect trump. CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT?

i can believe it - rand paul has been a trump humping ankle grabber for putin for a very long time.

Rand Paul delivers letter from Trump to Putin
By REBECCA MORIN
08/08/2018 10:12 AM EDT
Updated: 08/08/2018 01:30 PM EDT
Sen. Rand Paul on Wednesday delivered a letter from President Donald Trump to Russia President Vladimir Putin that “emphasized the importance of further engagement” between the two leaders.
“I was honored to deliver a letter from President Donald J. Trump to President Vladimir Putin’s administration,” Paul said in a statement, which also noted that the letter was given to representatives for Putin, who has been out of Moscow all week.
The letter highlighted how the U.S. wants to continue to work together with Russia on “countering terrorism, enhancing legislative dialogue and resuming cultural exchanges,” Paul said.

Paul emerged as one of the few prominent defenders of Trump after his controversial summit with Putin in Helsinki last month, during which Trump publicly sided with the Russian president over U.S. intelligence agencies regarding Russian meddling in the 2016 election.
Rand Paul delivers letter from Trump to Putin

Last edited:
I detest Donald Trump..

as do i. for a multitude of vile actions for the past 40+ years.

But that doesn't make him a "traitor".

starting with giving the roooooskies israeli intel inside the oval office to everything leading up to the insurrection to stealing & possessing the utmost secretive intel we have whether it's our own or what we have on other nations shirley means he is.

I've you even began considering what a dangerous precedent it would be to send a former U.S. president to prison no matter what crimes he committ.

are you serious? NOT sending a former prez to prison for proven criminal acts is even more dangerous.

what message does THAT send?

oh ya.... & no one is above the law.

Why do you assume they are "damaging national secrets"?

207adcbc-d715-4c38-8fad-1d6aa0e780fc_1920x1080.jpg

^^^ that's why ^^^

Top Secret / Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI) Clearance​

Most TTS employees hold moderate risk Public Trust positions. However, for certain projects, partners need TTS employees to have access to classified national security information. These employees need to be granted security clearance eligibility (a.k.a a security clearance) to be able to view this information. This page covers the basics like clearance levels, your clearance status, your clearance obligations, and clearance upgrade requests.

The Center for Development of Security Excellence’s Personnel Security page is GSA’s recommended go-to source to learn about security clearances in depth
Top Secret / Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI) Clearance | TTS Handbook

If the DOJ allows trump to walk after he has blatantly broken the law...our justice system is done.

U.S. presidents have always been outside the law to one degree or the other. It cannot be any other way.

Speaking with hosts Brianna Keilar and John Berman, Phil Mudd, who served as an analyst on the CIA’s Counterterrorist Center, said that the former president may have had documents "in his beach house" that he -- in his former capacity -- would have been barred from reviewing.

This is death penalty level treason.

I'm reporting that Liz Cheney was told by her dad that Mar a Lago had weapons of mass destruction. And that Trump NEEDED the design documents for a sub-launched nuclear missile to PROTECT Mar a Lago from Foreign adversaries -- LIKE the FBI for example.

News at 11... Waste of fucking time just like the 5 years of RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA leaks from the FBI.

Dont the left RECOGNIZE THIS TACTIC by now??? "Nuclear" leak came from the WashPo -- the PREFERRED source of counter propaganda leaks for the 7th floor rascals in the J. Edgar Hoover buildings.

Yeah. This is getting worse than bad. Now we know why that warrant was sealed. I feel like taking a victory lap.
If he did possess these docs, he's in deep shit.
Trump didn’t pack his boxes, the GSA did.

Perhaps they screwed up and packed highly classified documents or perhaps they planted some. Perhaps Trump picked the classified documents and perhaps he didn’t.

***snip***

The boxes contain documents and mementos from Trump’s presidency, reportedly including letters from Barack Obama and Kim Jong Un, and other correspondence with world leaders.

A legal source said that the boxes had been packed up by the General Services Administration and shipped to Mar-a-Lago when Trump left office in January 2020.

Trump’s attorneys, led by Evan Corcoran, had been cooperating fully with federal authorities on the return of the documents to the National Archives and Records Administration, according to sources.

What bothers me is how Trump’s home is raided by the FBI but Hillary‘s home is never raided when she has missing or subpoenaed documents .

nice dodge. why is it ok for Obama and Clinton to hold such documents and its a crime for Trump to do the same thing? hypocrisy is all you libs have.

any documents they do have have been filtered thru the national archives & deemed appropriate to be turned over.

no one above the law-------------except Hillary, Hunter, Obama, Pelosi, Schumer, Strzok, McCabe, Bubba Clinton.

i have no problems with anybody having committed treason & espionage against the united states be brought to trial.

why don't you?

i have no problems with anybody having committed treason & espionage against the united states be brought to trial.

why don't you?
We agree on that, but the trial must be fair and unbiased not a kangaroo court like the J6 fiasco hearings. Would you put the Bidens and Pelosis up for a fair trial on their alleged treason and espionage and bribery? yes or no.

Trump didn’t pack his boxes, the GSA did.

Perhaps they screwed up and packed highly classified documents or perhaps they planted some. Perhaps Trump picked the classified documents and perhaps he didn’t.

***snip***

The boxes contain documents and mementos from Trump’s presidency, reportedly including letters from Barack Obama and Kim Jong Un, and other correspondence with world leaders.

A legal source said that the boxes had been packed up by the General Services Administration and shipped to Mar-a-Lago when Trump left office in January 2020.

Trump’s attorneys, led by Evan Corcoran, had been cooperating fully with federal authorities on the return of the documents to the National Archives and Records Administration, according to sources.

What bothers me is how Trump’s home is raided by the FBI but Hillary‘s home is never raided when she has missing or subpoenaed documents .

She destroyed them after they were subpoenaed. That is a more serious crime than having them in the first place.

If the DOJ allows trump to walk after he has blatantly broken the law...our justice system is done.
what statute has he blatantly broken? cite the federal statute and exactly how he violated it. or STFU and stop repeating media lies and talking points.

Stay tuned little fellow.

YOU said he had violated federal law, I just asked you which ones and how exactly did he violate them. You obviously cannot back up your claims that you got from the liars on CNN.

tell me this, How did the CNN cameras and reporters know to go to Roger Stone's house in the middle of the night when he was illegally raided? Try to answer honestly if you can.

Forum List

Back