HBO's Crazy John Oliver totally eviscerates Crooked Vince McMahon, president Of WWE Wrestling

That came out a while back.

Unfortunately I don’t think it had any real impact.

Wrestling has always had many who lived on the edge. Their personal lives included. McMahon is a conservative so commie Oliver has to do a hit piece on the WWE. The WWE has given in to many prog demands in recent years and the product is nothing like it was when it was at its best. Vince himself has wellness rules instituted and given the wrestlers time off or not as many matches per week also. Oliver should be happy because women wrestlers are much more prominent and very good today. But it still is lacking and will always be lacking to the men and wastes time when pushed to much. The fact is, the heavyweight championships should be the bigger guys with the intermediate belts guys a bit smaller and a mix of some of the bigger guys. The tag team belts could be a mix also. They need to get back to the attitude era no matter what the government says. But that is why shill Oliver is making comments isn't it?

What I always liked about professional wrestling is its international flavor. They foreign guys a chance, like the late Gorilla Monsoon who was discovered in Manchuria and brought to America to wrestle by a manager who saw a future for the 400 lb. phenom.

The rest is history, by the end of his career he became an announcer and virtually lost his Manchurian accent.

He died in his early 60's, but would he have lived any longer had he stayed in rural Manchuria?

Up and down on the WWE. There's no shortage of wrestlers who talk about being left high and dry after working for him. But did enjoy his push to support the military.

Seems he's going a bit over the edge with his new football league, trying to promote as patriotic. XFL he says will have a "no arrest" policy, unlike his WWE. Which means these people would be prohibited from taking part (players, ownership, coaching etc).

download (1).jpg
download (3).jpg
download.jpg

I think that's extremely misguided. But it's his league, if those people don't fit his image, so be it.

Forum List

Back