Hay I'm Goose

Goose

Rookie
Nov 19, 2008
I'm an 18 year old concervitive born in Las Vegas NV. now living in Idaho. I graduated in 2008 and now working as a bee keeper till I go on a LDS mission then to collage. I earned my eagle scout state FFA dagree. I love to play sports, (football,wrestling,baseball...) hunting, and fishing. My favorit past time is shooting (I can already quallify to become a CIA sniper) I love to dabate gun control topics or any othere for that reason. I wont bad moulth you if you don't bad moulth me.

I'm an 18 year old concervitive born in Las Vegas NV. now living in Idaho. I graduated in 2008 and now working as a bee keeper till I go on a LDS mission then to collage. I earned my eagle scout state FFA dagree. I love to play sports, (football,wrestling,baseball...) hunting, and fishing. My favorit past time is shooting (I can already quallify to become a CIA sniper) I love to dabate gun control topics or any othere for that reason. I wont bad moulth you if you don't bad moulth me.

Did you graduate from a high school in Las Vegas or in Idaho Goose?

Congrats on your Eagle Scout FFA Degree!

What part of Idaho do you live in? I lived in Utah for 10 years. Not LDS, but definitely know a few LDS folks. Welcome.

Also, do you look like the guy on the left?

top_gun_goose_and_maverick1.jpg

Last edited:

How do you know you are a conservative? Have you ever looked up the ideoloy? I'm thinking not with THAT spelling.:lol:

ya I didn't get an "A" in english, I live near Idaho falls, and graduated in Idaho

Forum List

Back