We all count here

USAMan1776

It's the Red White & Blue
Nov 21, 2008
East Coast (North)
Hello community
Its a crazy place we are living in these days with all thats been going on. Who do I vote for, what will change, le to feed my family tomorrow. How will we ever get through this. If you want answers then I don't have em. I only have my wits and me self respect. I will not change my values unless I am proven 100% wrong. I am a man of the United States of America and I will not allow ignorance to permeate my soul as long as I draw breath. We can work together in the comming disaster days ahead of us and not allow the dictates of a corrupt political system to control our destinies. We are united when we stand together so let us not divide ourselves with the corrupt backward thinking that we are not competent enough to control our own lives.

Hello community
Its a crazy place we are living in these days with all thats been going on. Who do I vote for, what will change, le to feed my family tomorrow. How will we ever get through this. If you want answers then I don't have em. I only have my wits and me self respect. I will not change my values unless I am proven 100% wrong. I am a man of the United States of America and I will not allow ignorance to permeate my soul as long as I draw breath. We can work together in the comming disaster days ahead of us and not allow the dictates of a corrupt political system to control our destinies. We are united when we stand together so let us not divide ourselves with the corrupt backward thinking that we are not competent enough to control our own lives.

That's highly commendable yet unless you can live you life without relying on our economy, the choices will be made for you. "they" are more powerful than "us".

Then we must work together as a team. I don't mean anything to large as an overturning of our economy or govt. Just a network within that can take advantage of the means that are at our disposal. Some have ideas that others might want. Which makes this message board an invaluable tool. And a good chance for smart intros by like or unlike minded people

Thank you for that little green square. Very pretty :lol: As for giving up I cannot do that just yet. There is a time to fight and a time to stand back and observe. Since only a fool would dare to rush in where angels tread I will try not to be the fool. So "as a team" is the monicker I will try to work with at the moment. And will make corrections as I go. Oh and Strolling Bones. Nice profile.:clap2:

Forum List

Back