Hawaii’s Governor Takes On ‘Birthers’

The long form is actually protected by law as an invasion of privacy. The governor said he will work to change the law.

Does it really matter what laws are changed? The Confederate Conservative Right Wing Republican Party of Teabags will never, ever accept a "black" guy in the "WHITE" House. I bet that about 90% of Republicans, who are 90% white, wouldn't accept evidence, no matter where it came from or how much exists. It just ain't gonna happen.

Holy fuck man... you sound like one sons a bitchin', frothing at the mouth, worse than WJ or Bass RACIST. You're beating this shit to DEATH!

YOU - ARE - A - FUCKING - RACIST!

Simple solution is for Obama to release the long form. But for some reason he refuses. The only reasonable reason would be that he has something to hide. What you ask? I believe it will show that his parents were not legally married. And I could care less.

You sit in front of a computer. Do you know how to use "Google"? The long form is protected by law as an invasion of privacy. The governor said he would work to change the law. He may or may not be successful.

Seems Obama's parents were "friends" of his and he's angry they have been so slandered by the right.

Not me. I love being slandered by idiot morons. It's fun. It makes me laugh. It proves I'm right over and over again.

Simple solution is for Obama to release the long form. But for some reason he refuses. The only reasonable reason would be that he has something to hide. What you ask? I believe it will show that his parents were not legally married. And I could care less.

You sit in front of a computer. Do you know how to use "Google"? The long form is protected by law as an invasion of privacy. The governor said he would work to change the law. He may or may not be successful.

Seems Obama's parents were "friends" of his and he's angry they have been so slandered by the right.

Not me. I love being slandered by idiot morons. It's fun. It makes me laugh. It proves I'm right over and over again.

My fucking GAWD... I'm reminded why I don't read any of your SHIT! You are one bat shit crazy sons a bitch.

The long form is actually protected by law as an invasion of privacy. The governor said he will work to change the law.

Does it really matter what laws are changed? The Confederate Conservative Right Wing Republican Party of Teabags will never, ever accept a "black" guy in the "WHITE" House. I bet that about 90% of Republicans, who are 90% white, wouldn't accept evidence, no matter where it came from or how much exists. It just ain't gonna happen.

rdean.... you are one of the biggest racists on USMB.

Just thought I'd point it out.

I could care less if there is a "black man" in the white house. All I want is an honest president..... black, white, hispanic.... and yes even female, all I care is if they love America just as much as I do.... and Obama falls way short in my opinion.

Oh yaeh, did I say you are a racist?

I love it. One right winger says:

Barack Obama is only a black guy when he wants to be.

Another right winger says in the following post:

YOU - ARE - A - FUCKING - RACIST!

The only question I have is why the right gets so upset when you point out their party is 90% white? It is what it is.
:Boom2:

Last edited by a moderator:
The only question I have is why the right gets so upset when you point out their party is 90% white? It is what it is.

Prove it, racist... let's see the cold, hard facts.

Then while you're at it, explain why it is the kenyan has spent MILLIONS of dollars on keeping the majority of his past hidden, including this fictitious real birth certificate.

Last edited:
For Hawaii governor, discrediting anti-Obama 'birthers' is a top priority

Neil Abercrombie knew Barack Obama's parents when the future president was born here in 1961, and he has been aggravated by the so-called birther movement, which alleges Obama was not born in the United States and thus should be expelled from office.

Now Abercrombie has an office of his own — he became governor of Hawaii on Dec. 6. — and he intends to do something about it.

For Hawaii governor, discrediting anti-Obama 'birthers' is a top priority - Los Angeles Times

HONOLULU — Gov. Neil Abercrombie of Hawaii, who befriended President Obama’s parents when they were university students here, has been in office for less than three weeks. But he is so incensed over “birthers” — the conspiracy theorists who assert that Mr. Obama was born in Kenya and was thus not eligible to become president — that he is seeking ways to change state policy to allow him to release additional proof that the president was born in Honolulu in 1961.

A reporter for The Honolulu Advertiser also found two separate newspaper announcements of the president’s birth, one in The Advertiser on Aug. 13, 1961, and another in The Honolulu Star-Bulletin the next day. Both carried the words “Mr. and Mrs. Barack H. Obama, 6085 Kalanianaole Highway, son, Aug. 4.”

The state was so besieged by inquiries that Mr. Abercrombie’s predecessor, Linda Lingle, a Republican, signed a law allowing officials to ignore the queries as nuisances.

bills like that are meant as a coded message that he is not really American

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/12/25/us/25hawaii.html

------------------------------

CODE? This is no code. It's an accusation because he's black. Southern White Wingers are incensed a "black" guy is living in the "WHITE House".

It doesn't matter what is "released". Those on the right will never accept Obama as an "American". How many still believe Obama took a 200 million dollar a day trip? These people believe that "Noah's Ark" was a true historical event. And someone will convince them a black president named Obama is an "American citizen"? It would be easier to convince them "Noah's Ark" never happened. Good luck on that!

I like it when he says, "'It's an emotional insult. It is disrespectful to the president; it is disrespectful to the office'". ----> It's an emotional insult because Obama's parents were apparently close friends. Who wouldn't defend their good friends being slandered for political reasons by a bunch of idiots?

Who on the right cares about respect or integrity? Seriously? The right doesn't respect teachers, scientists, professors, or anyone who's a Democrat. Why would they respect the President? It would be out of character.
Looks like Chris Matthews is fed up and thinks Obama needs to come clean on the Birth Certificate issue. In tonights Hardball on TV he said this......."Why has the president himself not demanded they put out the original documents?" Matthews wonders.

"If it exists, why not put it out?" Chris Matthews asks.

Apparently he knows that Obamas COLB on the internet is a fraud and not the real deal.

Video:

RealClearPolitics - Video - Chris Matthews: Why Doesn't Obama Just Release The Birth Certificate?

This isn't about race. It's about Article 2 Section 1 of the constitution.

Obama birth certificate, Hawaii hospitals, No record for Obama, No record for Obama’s mother, Obama born in Kenya, Hospitals contacted, Earth Frisk Blog, December 3, 2008

Posted on December 3, 2008 by citizenwells| 39 Comments

There is no record of Obama’s birth at any Hawaii hospital and no record for Obama’s mother at any Hawaii hospital.

“Hospitals in Hawaii to Obama: You Were Not Born Here!

Earth Frisk”

“It is becoming painfully obvious that we may very well have a criminal President in 2009. No this isn’t a joke. What I speak of is the curious developments in the supposedly racist, biased, dumb, as well as insane case of where Obama was born. Why the Barack Obama Birth Certificate Issue Is Legitimate.

Teena Marie @ Bing vs. Google

http://www.oilforimmigration.org/facts/?p=422

http://citizenwells.wordpress.com/2...s-contacted-earth-frisk-blog-december-3-2008/

Last edited:

Prove it, racist... let's see the cold, hard facts.

Then while you're at it, explain why it is the kenyan has spent MILLIONS of dollars on keeping the majority of his past hidden, including this fictitious real birth certificate.

Didn't think you could. You're just a little blow hard, racist, bat shit crazy, liberal punk.

Meh

The thing about conspiracy theorists, no matter what evidence you put forward, most of them will never believe it anyways. Most of them aren't exactly at the top of the intellectual mountain anyways. No point pandering to them.

The question is: If it is no big deal, why didnt Obama order all records released? This is what McCain did when questions arose. It would put a stop to all or most of the conspiracy crap.
I agree that the actual records will show something he doesn't want shown, like Barack Obama was not his father.
As it is, the piece of shit released is obviously forged. "African" was not a race in 1961. Nor is it a race today for that matter.

Meh

The thing about conspiracy theorists, no matter what evidence you put forward, most of them will never believe it anyways. Most of them aren't exactly at the top of the intellectual mountain anyways. No point pandering to them.

The thing about a good conspiracy theory, as in this case, is the mountain of evidence that can't be disputed that keeps it alive, along with the fraud himself by not coming forth with any evidence that would put the issue to rest.

The question is: If it is no big deal, why didnt Obama order all records released? This is what McCain did when questions arose. It would put a stop to all or most of the conspiracy crap.
I agree that the actual records will show something he doesn't want shown, like Barack Obama was not his father.
As it is, the piece of shit released is obviously forged. "African" was not a race in 1961. Nor is it a race today for that matter.

True African is not a race especially back in 1961
It would be either black or negro.

Meh

with most conspiracies, you're right....such as 9/11....there, the so called evidence is so deep and so confusing that it keeps such things alive

here....the issue is the original - long form....the state of hawaii gets requests everyday and spends state dollars everyday answering requests about obama's long form....why....because they are required to by law

if obama allowed the original to be shown on camera or copied....those requests would more than likely cease

since obama is a lawyer, he knows the best evidence is a copy of the original or the original

Meh

The thing about a good conspiracy theory, as in this case, is the mountain of evidence that can't be disputed that keeps it alive, along with the fraud himself by not coming forth with any evidence that would put the issue to rest.

And the twoofers think there's a mountain of evidence that Bush was behind 9/11, which keeps that nutty theory alive as well. It wouldn't matter how much evidence was brought forward to refute these ridiculous birfer theories, most birfers wouldn't believe it.

Meh

This mess should have been taken care of while their was a republican Governor. I am willing to make a wager that the so called original document will surface and since theirs a democrat as governor nothing will change peoples minds because now the brithers will say the long form is a forgery.

Meh

with most conspiracies, you're right....such as 9/11....there, the so called evidence is so deep and so confusing that it keeps such things alive

here....the issue is the original - long form....the state of hawaii gets requests everyday and spends state dollars everyday answering requests about obama's long form....why....because they are required to by law

if obama allowed the original to be shown on camera or copied....those requests would more than likely cease

since obama is a lawyer, he knows the best evidence is a copy of the original or the original

This birfer nonsense demeans the office of the President and it diminishes the stature of Obama by having to respond to this. There is zero to gain for Obama from responding to this. It wouldn't matter if Obama produced the long form birth certificate. It wouldn't matter if the doctor who delivered him appeared on national television with a videotape of him giving birth in the hospital, the birfers still wouldn't believe him and the issue wouldn't go away. It says more about the birfers than it does with Obama, which is why the RNC isn't touching this with a 10-foot pole.

Last edited:
The birther cult is composed of 1) loons, and 2) spite happy Obama-haters who see this as just another way to fuck with him and his presidency.

Whichever, these people are now at the point where nothing would satisfy them; produce this so-called long form, and they'll just demand it be scientifically scrutinized in a lab to determine its authenticity. Do that, and they'll just demand that their OWN scientists be allowed to do their OWN examination...

...and on, and on, and on, and on.

Meh

This birfer nonsense demeans the office of the President and it diminishes the stature of Obama by having to respond to this. There is zero to gain for Obama from responding to this. It wouldn't matter if Obama produced the long form birth certificate. It wouldn't matter if the doctor who delivered him appeared on national television with a videotape of him giving birth in the hospital, the birfers still wouldn't believe him and the issue wouldn't go away. It says more about the birfers than it does with Obama, which is why the RNC isn't touching this with a 10-foot pole.

No. Obama demeans the office of the president by not taking steps to dispel this controversy. I constantly come back to, what is he hiding? If it is nothing, then release all relevant documents and be done with it.

I suspect the RNC isn't touching it because what would happen if he were in fact not a native born AMerican? Would he resign? Be impeached? Hand the presidency over to McCain? I dunno. No one does.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: 007

Forum List

Back