(Hawaiian) Document Expert Could Topple Obama Administration

Common sense and openness needs to come into play. It's important to try to look at things from all viewpoints, not just regurgitate BS like you must do.

It is indeed laughable for a birther to talk about common sense.

Try this for common sense: It doesn't matter where he was born, he was born an American citizen because his mother was an American citizen and he is therefore eligible to be President, even if he was born on the moon.

Still displaying your ignorance I see.

The law at that time did not qualify his mother due to her age and lack of residency. He should have been listed as naturalized rather than natural0born. It's a technicality, but it eliminated Barry from being President.

I'm not 100 per cent sure where the POS was born, but I'm sure he is a non-transparent liar who has not produced valid records!:cool:

It is too late now....

If the real birth certificate comes out, Obama will just declare Kenya to be the 51st state

You lose

he was born in hawaii and is eligible for office of the president
That can't be proven anymore since the document Obama presented has been found to be a created forgery by this expert with impeccable credentials. You can't dismiss this. Also a law enforcement investigation by Sheriff Joe Arpaio's team of investigators has found the same thing as Reed Hayes. Their findings contradict the past statements of the Hawaii Dept. of Health officials who are now under the spotlight, namely Loretta Fuddy and Alvin Onaka, the registrar who's have gone into hiding.

LOL

right....the newspaper quips about his birth are also forgeries....

please...stop this lunacy
The investigation uncovered that the newspaper birth announcements ONLY say that a birth took place, not where! The investigation by Arpaio found birth announcements of 2 babies who were foreign born. So the birth announcements aren't evidence of anything except a live birth took place.

Last edited:
Common sense and openness needs to come into play. It's important to try to look at things from all viewpoints, not just regurgitate BS like you must do.

It is indeed laughable for a birther to talk about common sense.

Try this for common sense: It doesn't matter where he was born, he was born an American citizen because his mother was an American citizen and he is therefore eligible to be President, even if he was born on the moon.

The law at that time did not qualify his mother due to her age and lack of residency.
:
You are correct about the mother. She was to young (a few months shy of her 19th birthday to be exact) to confer U.S. citizenship to Barack.

Last edited:
That can't be proven anymore since the document Obama presented has been found to be a created forgery by this expert with impeccable credentials. You can't dismiss this. Also a law enforcement investigation by Sheriff Joe Arpaio's team of investigators has found the same thing as Reed Hayes. Their findings contradict the past statements of the Hawaii Dept. of Health officials who are now under the spotlight, namely Loretta Fuddy and Alvin Onaka, the registrar who's have gone into hiding.

LOL

The investigation uncovered that the newspaper birth announcements ONLY say that a birth took place, not where!

Obama was elected according to the documentation standards that existed at the time and were the same standards other candidates faced. Even if the documents were proven to be fake at this point, it would change nothing. There isn't even a process to remove him other than impeachment. Even if he's impeached, his removal from office, would never happen. Give it up.

As for me, given his endless list of Constitutional crimes he's committed against our liberty, where he was born is particularly irrelevant. And even if somehow you got rid of him, we'd get Joe Biden. And there's a deep list of liberals who are political clones of Obama behind them. You need to defeat liberalism, not a liberal.

LOL

You aren't real bright, are you. Anyone should know that they took newspaper announcements by phone in those days!

So no one born "in those days" can prove they are American citizens, right? Including you, pal.

Why doesn't the president end the controversy by submitting the certificate to a certified document examiner? Everything seems to be secret in the administration including the president's school records and his qualification for the job determined by the Constitution.

LOL

You aren't real bright, are you. Anyone should know that they took newspaper announcements by phone in those days! Ignorance taken to the level you take it usually results in stupidity!:razz::razz:

lmao....yes...obama's family knew he would run for president in 40 years so they falsely planted his birth announcement

:eek:
Wrong. The investigation uncovered that the newspaper birth announcements ONLY say that a birth took place, not where! The investigation by Arpaio found 1961 birth announcements of 2 babies who were foreign born 3 years earlier. So the birth announcements aren't evidence of anything except a live birth took place.

This guy has impeccable credentials and he has done a independent investigation into Obama's document that were presented to the American public on April 27,2011. He submitted his findings to Sheriff Joe Arpaio who has been investigating Obama and talking with Congressmen to get a congressional committee investigation going. What is astonishing is that court certified forensic handwriting and computer document expert Reed Hayes was hired by Obama's personal law firm Perkins Coie in the past.

Document Expert Could Topple the Obama Administration

Reed Hayes credentials. Very impressive.
Reed Hayes » CV

The links go back to his own fucking website. You consider that as credentials?

I can create a website in 30 minutes proclaiming I'm anything I want and clowns like you would believe it.

You aren't real bright, are you. Anyone should know that they took newspaper announcements by phone in those days! Ignorance taken to the level you take it usually results in stupidity!:razz::razz:

lmao....yes...obama's family knew he would run for president in 40 years so they falsely planted his birth announcement

Wrong. The investigation uncovered that the newspaper birth announcements ONLY say that a birth took place, not where! The investigation by Arpaio found 1961 birth announcements of 2 babies who were foreign born 3 years earlier. So the birth announcements aren't evidence of anything except a live birth took place.

right...they just happened to put the announcement in two hawaiian newspapers....because....someday half white/black little boy is going to be president

:eusa_hand:

back then, NO ONE imagined a black president...so tell us...why the elaborate fraud?

This guy has impeccable credentials and he has done a independent investigation into Obama's document that were presented to the American public on April 27,2011. He submitted his findings to Sheriff Joe Arpaio who has been investigating Obama and talking with Congressmen to get a congressional committee investigation going. What is astonishing is that court certified forensic handwriting and computer document expert Reed Hayes was hired by Obama's personal law firm Perkins Coie in the past.

Reed Hayes » CV

I can create a website in 30 minutes proclaiming I'm anything I want and clowns like you would believe it.

The man is well respected in his field. He has been checked out. If that client list was falsified, he would have been thrown in jail for false advertising. Reed Hayes is the real deal. Even Obama's law firm he uses hired him. Your desperate attempt to discredit Mr. Hayes is very immature and foolish. Have a nice evening.:cool:

Wrong. The investigation uncovered that the newspaper birth announcements ONLY say that a birth took place, not where!

None of the births in the newspaper article list a location. Does that mean they were ALL born in Kenya?

(But they all do have an address for the parents.)

seriously, stop the birther crap

he was born in hawaii and is eligible for office of the president

enough

Et Tu Yurt?

Wow. When someone as uh.....interesting as Yurt says this right wing crap is just b.s., then ...damn.

Reed Hayes » CV

The man is well respected in his field. He has been checked out. If that client list was falsified, he would have been thrown in jail for false advertising. Reed Hayes is the real deal. Even Obama's law firm he uses hired him. Your desperate attempt to discredit Mr. Hayes is very immature and foolish. Have a nice evening.:cool:

Who is going to throw him in jail and how?

All anyone could do legally is ask that he take their information off his site. If he refused to do so then they could file a civil law suit against him which would mean ponying up anywhere from a $3000 to $10,000 retainer to get a lawyer involved. That is if they even KNOW their reference is on his site to begin with.

I may be immature but you're the fool.

Forum List

Back