Hawaii Lt. Gov. resigns

whitehall

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2010
Western Va.
He's a democrat so the liberal media didn't give it any play. It was probably over the fake nuclear attack but nobody in the MSM seemed interested enough to take a trip out of Washington D.C. to investigate a democrat administration. What the hell really happened? How does the air raid alert really work? It can't be something as simple as a freaking red button on someone's desk. Either the system was hacked or somebody was drunk or somebody did it deliberately but nobody is talking and the liberal media doesn't seem interested.

Mod Edit: Please provide a link when you are starting a new thread about a current story in the news

Tsutsui to resign as Lt. Gov.

Last edited by a moderator:
Elected folks can quit any time they want. SO, he did.

He Said... Honey....:11_2_1043:I'm home.

btw: We seem to have some 34-38 GOP not running for re-Election in 2018..WOW!
I feel there will be dozens more of GOP/DOP soon. I'd be more concerned about this as DOPers.

I feel there will be dozens more of GOP/DOP soon. I'd be more concerned about this as DOPers.

Trumps probably using a play out of the dem play book.
He has dirt on the filthy RINOs and it was don't run or be exposed.

Does the liberal mind equate the sudden resignation of a politician with announced retirement? Maybe if it's a democrat.

As I understand it there is a pop-up window with a pull down that has two options; one that sends out the alert, one that does not.

Said employee has bad FPS skillz...

Forum List

Back