Haven't heard much from Trump's second wife. What will she say about him? Hmmm.

R

rdean

Donald Trump threatened his second wife, Marla Maples if she spoke negative about him. He would cut off her alimony. True story.

Trump Threatened to Cut Off Alimony to Marla Maples if She Spoke Negatively About Him

“If he is really serious about being President and runs in the general election next year, I will not be silent,” Maples said. “I will feel it is my duty as an American citizen to tell the people what he is really like.”

“But I can’t imagine that they would really elect him, would they?” she added. “His drug is attention. He’s so ego-driven.”

------------------

I suspect her opinion hasn't changed.

------------------------

http://nypost.com/1999/10/20/court-tells-trump-to-pay-marla-on-time/

“It was never our intention to withhold the $1.5 million check,” Goldberg insisted. “Our purpose was to send a message that she was playing close to the fire. That should slow her down.”

“It’s the sign of real insecurity that Donald Trump feels the need to authorize his mouthpiece to strike out against an ex-wife who he has basically been holding financially hostage. “

-----------------------

More ammo for the Clinton's.

Donald Trump threatened his second wife, Marla Maples if she spoke negative about him. He would cut off her alimony. True story.

Trump Threatened to Cut Off Alimony to Marla Maples if She Spoke Negatively About Him

“If he is really serious about being President and runs in the general election next year, I will not be silent,” Maples said. “I will feel it is my duty as an American citizen to tell the people what he is really like.”

“But I can’t imagine that they would really elect him, would they?” she added. “His drug is attention. He’s so ego-driven.”

------------------

------------------------

“It was never our intention to withhold the $1.5 million check,” Goldberg insisted. “Our purpose was to send a message that she was playing close to the fire. That should slow her down.”

“It’s the sign of real insecurity that Donald Trump feels the need to authorize his mouthpiece to strike out against an ex-wife who he has basically been holding financially hostage. “

-----------------------

LOL you guys just can't come up with anything any good. Wonder why? Maybe because there isn't anything? Now that's a thought!

------------------

------------------------

-----------------------

What policies of his do you dislike...real POLICIES!!!

Greg

NEWS FLASH!! Everyone in politics is ego driven. EVERYONE!
No, this is different. Yes, they have to have strong egos if they want to rise high in political life, but T-Rump is a narcissist, not just an ordinary egoist He's a sick MF. Someone to be wary of, not someone to encourage.

No, this is different. Yes, they have to have strong egos if they want to rise high in political life, but T-Rump is a narcissist, not just an ordinary egoist He's a sick MF. Someone to be wary of, not someone to encourage.

Probably, but less so than Hillary.

Greg

Greg
That's an extremely ridiculous, ludicrous statement. The RW stating as fact a myth they want to be true.

Greg
Hillary is raw power hungry. She truly comes across as somebody who WANTS to be a dictator.

Her daughter, Tiffany, is a big player in the campaign. I doubt if she would hurt her daughter like that.

Greg
That's an extremely ridiculous, ludicrous statement. The RW stating as fact a myth they want to be true.
I think Bloomberg has a better chance of being Pres than Hillary. Why didn't you lot go with someone like Gov Schweitzer from Montana?? Now HE is a real possibility; and no!! I DON'T see Hillary as the Eva Perón of the US!!!

Greg

Sick MF??? My; you really are a partisan blimp!! No; Trump is NOT one I would have considered a real option. But guess what?? He IS IT!! He'll do very well as a Pres; Hillary would be her usual self; a bloody disaster waiting to happen.

Greg

I'll take a cocky loudmouth over a calculating bank shill any day.

That's funny since Hillary acts like she shits special candy and gets treated that way by her minions.

Haven't heard much from Michael/Michelle Obama former football teammates either Deany

Greg
Hillary is raw power hungry. She truly comes across as somebody who WANTS to be a dictator.
Absolute nonsense.

He's not just cocky. He's a conman, a calculating snake oil salesman.

Greg
I think Bloomberg has a better chance of being Pres than Hillary. Why didn't you lot go with someone like Gov Schweitzer from Montana?? Now HE is a real possibility; and no!! I DON'T see Hillary as the Eva Perón of the US!!!

Greg
She does not aspire to be an Eva Peron. And you will be seeing her as president.

As are Obama and Hillary. But libs vote for them.

Last edited:

He's not just cocky. He's a conman, a calculating snake oil salesman.
As are Hillary and Obama. Yet libs suck up the snake oil by the gallon .

Last edited:

Forum List

Back