Have you thanked a Veteran today?

Mr.Right

Mar 19, 2015
Today, someone noticed my Navy ball cap, and asked if I was a Veteran. I answered yes. He shook my hand and said thank you for serving. I have to tell you, that means a lot to me and many other Veterans, because it doesn't happen nearly enough. So next time you see a Veteran tell them you appreciate what they've done for our country. We really appreciate it.

Today, someone noticed my Navy ball cap, and asked if I was a Veteran. I answered yes. He shook my hand and said thank you for serving. I have to tell you, that means a lot to me and many other Veterans, because it doesn't happen nearly enough. So next time you see a Veteran tell them you appreciate what they've done for our country. We really appreciate it.

Active duty military also.

And thank you for your service.

Active duty military also.

And thank you for your service.
Right back at ya.

Forum List

Back