Have You Noticed

I'd ten times rather be a bitter, ignorant, hateful old atheist than a foolish follower of a collection of fairy tales from the stone age. I'm a Jack and the Beanstalk man myself.

P.T. Barnum said, "There's A Sucker Born Every Minute." Religion proves he was right.

Congratulations on being a bitter, hateful, ignorant atheist shithole.

S T F U prick!
You are the one that started this bull thread. You shut up fool.

Leftists have no cause to be condemning people for being brainwashed or naivete.

Long on emotion, short on logic. Yep, he's a leftist, all right.

Speaking of monkeys on people's backs . . . Cammmpbell should make a NY resolution to stop obsessing about religion. You should make one never to talk about "leftists" on a non-political thread.

major bullschit going on every day. EEEERIE sites being witnessed. Ghosts showing up in old houses. Electronic recordings of everything from Moose and Edward to Jack and the beanstalk. It's part of the "Keep Them Hooked" mentality. My uncles used to tell me and my cousins all kind of ghost stories. Guess What..................we were smart enough to learn that it was all major bullschit.

Religion is horse schit and only those who have been brainwashed or who are very naive can possibly beleive any part of it. If the only true god of the universe dropped off the only keys to the kingdom with a mob of ignorant shepherds who believed in witchcraft and thought the earth was flat................LMAO!!

Visit the Birdcage Theater in Tombstone AZ and then see if you can say the same thing :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

major bullschit going on every day. EEEERIE sites being witnessed. Ghosts showing up in old houses. Electronic recordings of everything from Moose and Edward to Jack and the beanstalk. It's part of the "Keep Them Hooked" mentality. My uncles used to tell me and my cousins all kind of ghost stories. Guess What..................we were smart enough to learn that it was all major bullschit.

Religion is horse schit and only those who have been brainwashed or who are very naive can possibly beleive any part of it. If the only true god of the universe dropped off the only keys to the kingdom with a mob of ignorant shepherds who believed in witchcraft and thought the earth was flat he has one helluva sense of humor................LMAO!!

Visit the Birdcage Theater in Tombstone AZ and then see if you can say the same thing :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was in the church till I was over 60 years old. Once I was offered a chance to be ordained as a Baptist minister. The preacher liked the way my wife and I tithed and gave special gifts and it just broke his heart when I went to the army instead. The church always shows it's true colors when money is involved. Most of them need to get a job and work for an honest living like everybody else.

Last edited:
I'd ten times rather be a bitter, ignorant, hateful old atheist than a foolish follower of a collection of fairy tales from the stone age. I'm a Jack and the Beanstalk man myself.

P.T. Barnum said, "There's A Sucker Born Every Minute." Religion proves he was right.

Congratulations on being a bitter, hateful, ignorant atheist shithole.

S T F U prick!

OOOOhhh Oowww, that's gotta hurt....on second thought it's you..so after the toilet stops gurgling all is well again!:lol:

Religion is horse schit and only those who have been brainwashed or who are very naive can possibly beleive any part of it. If the only true god of the universe dropped off the only keys to the kingdom with a mob of ignorant shepherds who believed in witchcraft and thought the earth was flat he has one helluva sense of humor................LMAO!!

I was in the church till I was over 60 years old. Once I was offered a chance to be ordained as a Baptist minister. The preacher liked the way my wife and I tithed and gave special gifts and it just broke his heart when I went to the army instead. The church always shows it's true colors when money is involved. Most of them need to get a job and work for an honest living like everybody else.

You're a sad demented little fart ain't you!

Your theory doesn't work well with lay ministries then.

Going to Church doesn't make you religious.

Leftists have no cause to be condemning people for being brainwashed or naivete.

Long on emotion, short on logic. Yep, he's a leftist, all right.

Speaking of monkeys on people's backs . . . Cammmpbell should make a NY resolution to stop obsessing about religion. You should make one never to talk about "leftists" on a non-political thread.
You should make a resolution to stop believing your own horseshit.

But that'll never happen. If you don't keep kissing your own ass, your ass will remain unkissed...and you simply can't have that.

Last edited:

Actually I'm 6'1" and weigh 188 pounds. How big do they grow men where you come from

But that'll never happen. If you don't keep kissing your own ass, your ass will remain unkissed...and you simply can't have that.

LOL my ass gets kissed all the time, Dave. (But not by me. I can't bend over that far any more. Getting old.) Fact is, you're just jealous 'cause everyone can see I'm smarter than you.

(And no, that's not because I'm a leftist. The causation goes the other way.) :tongue:

Actually I'm 6'1" and weigh 188 pounds. How big do they grow men where you come from

Well you're an inch taller and about 10 pounds lighter. What's that prove? That you're actually a sad demented big fart?

LOL my ass gets kissed all the time, Dave. (But not by me. I can't bend over that far any more. Getting old.) Fact is, you're just jealous 'cause everyone can see I'm smarter than you.

(And no, that's not because I'm a leftist. The causation goes the other way.) :tongue:
And the REALLY funny part? You believe all that shit!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

^^^^ This is me not being jealous. This is me laughing at an internet stuffed shirt.

LOL! Is that supposed to be impressive? LOL! You can do better, Joe.

"getting old"

What, are you all of 18 now, kid? :rolleyes:

Most of my friends, family, and colleagues who would describe themselves as Atheist or agnostic could care less what anybody else believes about creation, ghosts, angels, God, Jesus, or any other religious or paranormal experiences. They are of the live and let live variety and are for the most part delightful people who are easy to be around. They could care less what sort of display is in my yard, on my house, on the churchyard grounds, or the courthouse lawn. They enjoy great Christmas and Easter and other special music, pageantry, story lines, etc. as much as the next person and appreciate it for its beauty whether or not they embrace the message.

THAT is what tolerance looks like.

The hateful and small minded and insecure and those of ulterior motive ridicule what others believe and would destroy their beliefs if they could.

Religion is horse schit and only those who have been brainwashed or who are very naive can possibly beleive any part of it. If the only true god of the universe dropped off the only keys to the kingdom with a mob of ignorant shepherds who believed in witchcraft and thought the earth was flat................LMAO!!

Excuse me, Mr Cammmpbell: Why are are you so mean? Common now. Life isn't explained by science, but Science is a good thing. It tells us much about the mechanical universe, but there is a point were even science cant explain miracles. I point out a phenomena called "spooky actions at a distance" (look that phrase up on the internet). Quantum entanglement... Modern scientists are beginning to sound like mystics believing in magic. Quantum mechanics are beginning to sound like a religion.

Last edited:
Most of my friends, family, and colleagues who would describe themselves as Atheist or agnostic could care less what anybody else believes about creation, ghosts, angels, God, Jesus, or any other religious or paranormal experiences. They are of the live and let live variety and are for the most part delightful people who are easy to be around. They could care less what sort of display is in my yard, on my house, on the churchyard grounds, or the courthouse lawn. They enjoy great Christmas and Easter and other special music, pageantry, story lines, etc. as much as the next person and appreciate it for its beauty whether or not they embrace the message.

THAT is what tolerance looks like.

The hateful and small minded and insecure and those of ulterior motive ridicule what others believe and would destroy their beliefs if they could.
Indeed. Cammy's already on record as saying he would outlaw Christianity if he could.

Leftist thought control in action.

Excuse me, Mr Cammmpbell: Why are are you so mean? Common now. Life isn't explained by science, but Science is a good thing. It tells us much about the mechanical universe, but there is a point were even science cant explain miracles. I point out a phenomena called "spooky actions at a distance" (look that phrase up on the internet). Quantum entanglement... Modern scientists are beginning to sound like mystics believing in magic. Quantum mechanics are beginning to sound like a religion.
My wife and I were discussing science and religion this afternoon. I said there is no object in this entire universe, no event that has ever happened, or no physical law that you can point to and say, "That disproves the existence of God."

And that's right.

Forum List

Back