Have You Noticed

And I do not believe that anybody is content, happy, or satisfied who goes out of his or her way to attack religious beliefs that bring others comfort, joy, happiness, and satisfaction.

I don't know quite how to say this. Basically I don't give a phiddler's phuck what you think.

Childhood brainwashing caused me to live my life differently than I would have otherwise done. It caused me to give nearly a tenth of everything I earned after age 22 to a bunch of scam artists who need to get a serious job and stop feeding off others and spending 80% of everything they collect on self serving causes. I'll never shut up if I live to 100. I never say anything in my real life unless someone brings it up and most of them have learned not to. I know the bible. I read it all and have read the new testament no less than ten times. I had most of it memori ed chapter and verse while I was still in my 20's. It's the biggest load of bullschit ever known to man.

If a true loving and caring god of the universe dropped off the only keys to the kingdom during the stone age to a bunch of ignorant primitives who believed in witchcraft and thought the earth was flat....he has one helluva sense of humor.

Began as paper boy in 1944...I was nine years old. Pay $3.60 per week

Began to mow lawns in 1946. I was eleven years old. Averaged $20 per week during summers

Continued both papers and mowing and began to buy my own clothes when I was fourteen
went in debt for my first car before I was able to legally drive it

Began working at a full service garage when I was barely sixteen

Worked 40 hrs junior and senior year HS and 60 hours during summers...$0.60 per hour

Hired at a Uranium processing plant in 1952...rotating shift...Pay $1.71 per hour

Worked five years and was drafted into the army infantry Pay...$73 per month

Returned in 1959 and continued my job as process operator pay $3.10 per hour
The company gave me seniority credit for the time I was in the army, continued in national guards

I play keyboards and piano so I was drawing checks from three places when my kids were young. My regular job, the national guards and playing when I could with small bands and combos. Discharged from guards in 1964 as a tank commander on an M-48 Medium Patton Tank

Was laid off because of seniority in February 1961 but relocated to the data processing center where they were installing a new $2.5 million main frame computer. Continued to work rotating shift work. Took a $200 a month cut...about 30%.

Worked about 18 months, learned to program in C T and Fortran 1 and made shift supervisor. With overtime about $700 a month.

In 1968 was set up to computer operations supervisor over three shifts and 40 employees. Pay...approximately $800 a month but worked straight days and no overtime

Our center had $66 million of computing and telecommunications equipment installed on 18,000 sq. ft. of floating floor. Our power bill to TVA was over half a million dollars per year and the center required over 400 tons of refrigeration. We installed Oak Ridge's first super computer...the Cray XMP 2/4. We later upgraded to a 4.

25 years later I retired after 41 years with the same company. Good pension and at age 62 began to draw social security...about $48,000 per year total. My wife has a similar career path and between the two of us and her part time job we make about $75,000 per year.

We both have a high school education but I did complete an electronics school which lasted about two and a half years in the mid 1960's.

We have a 4br brick rancher with 220ft. lake frontage. I have a dock, well pump in the lake with six well spaced outlets for irrigation. I have a pontoon boat with a 115hp Evinrude engine and we hit the lake every once in a while for a little fishing etc.

I don't want you or Gawd either feeling sorry for me.

Your job history and financial situation aside, that has nothing to do with why I pity you...it's because you sound like a grumpy old man who can't be content with his lot in life, but I think you pretend to be satisfied.

Actually you sound like a bible thumping Republican. None of those people like me and the feeling is mutual. I seem to get along just fine with my family and friends....'course most of them keep the conversation on something lighter than politics or religion.

I love it when church folks show up at my door wanting me to attend their church or needing to drop off a circular or pamphlet. I enjoy seeing the look on their face when I simply tell them I'm not superstitious.

Oh yeah, that describes me perfectly, plus I post in all of the religious threads as well.:lol: You are clueless about my personal history, but I'm amused at your claims that you get along with people who keep the conversation on something lighter than politics or religion, and then come to a political site and are a religious troll here.:D

Began as paper boy in 1944...I was nine years old. Pay $3.60 per week

Began to mow lawns in 1946. I was eleven years old. Averaged $20 per week during summers

Continued both papers and mowing and began to buy my own clothes when I was fourteen
went in debt for my first car before I was able to legally drive it

Began working at a full service garage when I was barely sixteen

Worked 40 hrs junior and senior year HS and 60 hours during summers...$0.60 per hour

Hired at a Uranium processing plant in 1952...rotating shift...Pay $1.71 per hour

Worked five years and was drafted into the army infantry Pay...$73 per month

Returned in 1959 and continued my job as process operator pay $3.10 per hour
The company gave me seniority credit for the time I was in the army, continued in national guards

I play keyboards and piano so I was drawing checks from three places when my kids were young. My regular job, the national guards and playing when I could with small bands and combos. Discharged from guards in 1964 as a tank commander on an M-48 Medium Patton Tank

Was laid off because of seniority in February 1961 but relocated to the data processing center where they were installing a new $2.5 million main frame computer. Continued to work rotating shift work. Took a $200 a month cut...about 30%.

Worked about 18 months, learned to program in C T and Fortran 1 and made shift supervisor. With overtime about $700 a month.

In 1968 was set up to computer operations supervisor over three shifts and 40 employees. Pay...approximately $800 a month but worked straight days and no overtime

Our center had $66 million of computing and telecommunications equipment installed on 18,000 sq. ft. of floating floor. Our power bill to TVA was over half a million dollars per year and the center required over 400 tons of refrigeration. We installed Oak Ridge's first super computer...the Cray XMP 2/4. We later upgraded to a 4.

25 years later I retired after 41 years with the same company. Good pension and at age 62 began to draw social security...about $48,000 per year total. My wife has a similar career path and between the two of us and her part time job we make about $75,000 per year.

We both have a high school education but I did complete an electronics school which lasted about two and a half years in the mid 1960's.

We have a 4br brick rancher with 220ft. lake frontage. I have a dock, well pump in the lake with six well spaced outlets for irrigation. I have a pontoon boat with a 115hp Evinrude engine and we hit the lake every once in a while for a little fishing etc.

I don't want you or Gawd either feeling sorry for me.

Your job history and financial situation aside, that has nothing to do with why I pity you...it's because you sound like a grumpy old man who can't be content with his lot in life, but I think you pretend to be satisfied.

Actually you sound like a bible thumping Republican. None of those people like me and the feeling is mutual. I seem to get along just fine with my family and friends....'course most of them keep the conversation on something lighter than politics or religion.

I love it when church folks show up at my door wanting me to attend their church or needing to drop off a circular or pamphlet. I enjoy seeing the look on their face when I simply tell them I'm not superstitious.

You're just as annoying as a Jehovahs Witness. If your life is so grand sit on your boat dock and fish the day away then go into the house and have a nice dinner and spend time with your wife.

To come here and post diatribe after vitriolic diatribe about how evil religion is tells me a great deal about you. The first is you are one un happy SOB. The second is you are a miserable bastard to hang around with.

Let your hate, rage and disdain go. Ignore those things you find distasteful and have a happier life. As it is now the religious folks pity you, the agnostics like me find you just as annoying (and for the same reasons) as the religious zealots you hate, and your fellow atheists don't have to interact with you, nor do they wish too because...you're...well annoying!:lol:

And I do not believe that anybody is content, happy, or satisfied who goes out of his or her way to attack religious beliefs that bring others comfort, joy, happiness, and satisfaction.

I don't know quite how to say this. Basically I don't give a phiddler's phuck what you think.

Childhood brainwashing caused me to live my life differently than I would have otherwise done. It caused me to give nearly a tenth of everything I earned after age 22 to a bunch of scam artists who need to get a serious job and stop feeding off others and spending 80% of everything they collect on self serving causes. I'll never shut up if I live to 100. I never say anything in my real life unless someone brings it up and most of them have learned not to. I know the bible. I read it all and have read the new testament no less than ten times. I had most of it memori ed chapter and verse while I was still in my 20's. It's the biggest load of bullschit ever known to man.

If a true loving and caring god of the universe dropped off the only keys to the kingdom during the stone age to a bunch of ignorant primitives who believed in witchcraft and thought the earth was flat....he has one helluva sense of humor.

It's abundantly clear you don't care about anybody but yourself. How your wife puts up with a narcissistic prick like you is beyond me. I wish her all the best....you I could give a phiddlers phuck about.

It is only a fool who asserts and remains steadfast that mankind understands everything there is in the universe. It is a bigger fool still who insists that we cannot lean more about what is supernatural to us, making it natural.

You're just as annoying as a Jehovahs Witness. If your life is so grand sit on your boat dock and fish the day away then go into the house and have a nice dinner and spend time with your wife.

To come here and post diatribe after vitriolic diatribe about how evil religion is tells me a great deal about you. The first is you are one un happy SOB. The second is you are a miserable bastard to hang around with.

Let your hate, rage and disdain go. Ignore those things you find distasteful and have a happier life. As it is now the religious folks pity you, the agnostics like me find you just as annoying (and for the same reasons) as the religious zealots you hate, and your fellow atheists don't have to interact with you, nor do they wish too because...you're...well annoying!:lol:

LMAO!! Cybershrink with his crystal ball

"It is better to be thought a fool and remain silent, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt." Mark Twain

"I had the right to remain silent. Only, I lacked the ability." Ron White

An infant could figure out you're a miserable prick. No crystal ball needed clown.

An infant could figure out you're a miserable prick. No crystal ball needed clown.

Actually I've more than likely done more during my 77 years than you have seen...unless video or movies count. You "ain't much punkin'" as my granddad used to say in the fields of west Tennessee.

Give up the 'old man' act already. No one believes it anymore.

major bullschit going on every day. EEEERIE sites being witnessed. Ghosts showing up in old houses. Electronic recordings of everything from Moose and Edward to Jack and the beanstalk. It's part of the "Keep Them Hooked" mentality. My uncles used to tell me and my cousins all kind of ghost stories. Guess What..................we were smart enough to learn that it was all major bullschit.

Religion is horse schit and only those who have been brainwashed or who are very naive can possibly beleive any part of it. If the only true god of the universe dropped off the only keys to the kingdom with a mob of ignorant shepherds who believed in witchcraft and thought the earth was flat................LMAO!!

Enjoy hell. It's a dry heat.

Actually I've more than likely done more during my 77 years than you have seen...unless video or movies count. You "ain't much punkin'" as my granddad used to say in the fields of west Tennessee.

Well "grandpa" I'll stack my 65 years up against you any day of the week based on your CV. I didn't serve in the military but I've worked on all the continents but Antarctica (still havn't gotten to go to the Ice yet) and seen and done more then you ever could. What's more I can back it up with photo's!

Here's one from Kenya...I'll raise you a Leopard! Clown boy.

Attachments

• $LEO EYES OPEN.jpg
    $LEO EYES OPEN.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:

I told you at least twice before.....I don't give a phuck what you or anybody else thinks.

Good. Stop posting and go away. We don't give a flying phuck what you have to say either clown boy.

Yes! I'll be here when the morning comes......be right here and I ain't gonna' run.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrh-7PvbBM4](Jumpin') Gene Simmons - Haunted House - YouTube[/ame]

I told you at least twice before.....I don't give a phuck what you or anybody else thinks.

You obviously do because you won't stop fucking repeating yourself.

That's what they did when they brainwashed my gullible infant and childish ass. I'm returning the favor. Anybody who embraces that crock of schit from the stone age is to be pitied.

Well keep it up Cammmpbell. Your immature and hateful attitudes and postings are making Atheism look childish and mean spirited as well as disingenuous, unbelievable, ignorant, and intentionally antagonistic.

You are probably doing wonders to get people to take another look at Christianity or some other faith as an alternative. So good work.

Forum List

Back