Have you noticed that Trump's vocabulary is no better than a 12 year old's?

And btw, fuck judges!

We are here for the betterment of society. And therefore we need trump. Please understand my reasons.

Trump rarely says anything that makes you think his speech is articulate, eloquent or at all sophisticated. Usually it's relatively simple sentences and when he is trying to make an impassioned statement, he just repeats those sentences over and over with slightly different wording.

I can't stand Cruz. I probably hate him more than Trump, but at least there is some sophistication in the way he talks. You can tell he's educated.

I feel like this must be why Trump appeals to his base. Those people understand him better than all other candidates. They are, afterall, poorly educated. The demographics prove that.

His favorite line is "believe me, it will great". But he never describes what will be great about anything, he just says the line.

I rather think he has the mentality of an 8th grader, but a child under say 12 certainly describes him. A child that for some reason wants to date his own daughter.
He does that to you deliberately. Someone with the mentality of an 8th grader does not become a multi-billionaire real estate tycoon.

Sure they do, the inherit daddy's money, like trump.
He got a few million and turned it into several billion. That's like starting a trip in a yugo and finishing it in a ferrari.

I went to an Ivy league school, I am very highly educated.....

How articulate

Last edited:
Trump rarely says anything that makes you think his speech is articulate, eloquent or at all sophisticated. Usually it's relatively simple sentences and when he is trying to make an impassioned statement, he just repeats those sentences over and over with slightly different wording.

I can't stand Cruz. I probably hate him more than Trump, but at least there is some sophistication in the way he talks. You can tell he's educated.

I feel like this must be why Trump appeals to his base. Those people understand him better than all other candidates. They are, afterall, poorly educated. The demographics prove that.

When you're appealing to the large under-educated portion of America, you don't use difficult words, like "headyoukayshun". "War" is a short enough word that people do understand.

Does he know the difference between, "corps", and, "corpse"?

One of Trumps favorites...

He's not a nice person

Trump don't have a wife that looks like a Wookie either.

He's not a nice person

So? There a lot of not nice people out there.

You are not very nice quite often.

Not exactly articulate (that means you speak well)...but very little from Trump is

Does it get the message across so that everyone can understand it?

Does it make ANYONE feel like he is talking down to them?

Is it Effective Communication?

Trump is operating on a level beyond your understanding.

He's not a nice person

Not exactly articulate (that means you speak well)...but very little from Trump is

If Trump was talking to a classroom full of children then absolutely

But in trying to convince America that he has what it takes to be President. it falls flat

Trump campaign speech

I'm rich
I'm smart
People like me

We've covered that point already. Yes, he uses a simple vocabulary in his campaign speeches.

I've given you my opinion on why that is and how it is effective.

YOu seem to be stuck on simply repeating your original point over and over.

OH! Wait, is this one of those Propaganda Techniques where you just PRETEND to be asking a question, but really it's just a smear and you have no interest in actually discussing any answers, you are just using the thread as an excuse to smear your ideological enemy over and over?

Man, you are not a nice person.

He's not a nice person

If Trump was talking to a classroom full of children then absolutely

But in trying to convince America that he has what it takes to be President. it falls flat

Ask Ted Cruz if it falls flat. Ask Rubio if it falls flat. Ask Ben Carson if it falls flat. Ask Jeb Bush if it falls flat.

Forum List

Back