Have you noticed? Republicans have no ability to negotiate?

Show me where Republicans have been successful at negotiating.

They blackmailed Obama into extending the Bush Tax cuts in the most despicable way possible.

Unemployment benefits: not until Bush tax cuts pass, Senate GOP says

The sequester.

They helped BP for no reason whatsoever.

Senate Republicans block BP investigation - Twin Cities Gas Prices

And when it comes to corporations, they are so terrified. Oh, they will leave and we will be left without jobs and become a destitute country.
Well, I have news. This country is stable and has a huge market. Corporations control so much because they control Republicans. If they want to leave, let them. You know they won't leave. Where would they set up? Cambodia? Spain? Brazil? And their asses would be cut off from selling in the US.

When Republicans are in charge, they are all to happy to invade another country. But never want to help this one. Never! And they continue to shovel the wealth of the nation to the top 1 percent.

Obama didn't have the balls to stand up to them and besides Obama's entire presidency has been my way or the highway

They blackmailed Obama into extending the Bush Tax cuts in the most despicable way possible.

The sequester.

And when it comes to corporations, they are so terrified. Oh, they will leave and we will be left without jobs and become a destitute country.
Well, I have news. This country is stable and has a huge market. Corporations control so much because they control Republicans. If they want to leave, let them. You know they won't leave. Where would they set up? Cambodia? Spain? Brazil? And their asses would be cut off from selling in the US.

When Republicans are in charge, they are all to happy to invade another country. But never want to help this one. Never! And they continue to shovel the wealth of the nation to the top 1 percent.

Tell us what offers of "compromise" the Democrats ever made.

BTW, Republicans can't negotiate. They stand up to you then cave and give you your way getting nothing. Democrats offer nothing ever

The sequester.

Obama didn't have the balls to stand up to them and besides Obama's entire presidency has been my way or the highway

Yep, they won Republicans can sit in the back of the bus

The sequester.

The rear of the bus is the safest place to sit. When an airplane crashes the safest place to sit is the rear of the airplane. Some years ago when Atlanta built a new branch of the sewer system. It started in a white community and connected to the main sewer line in a black community. The blacks pitched a bitch because they did not white stuff in the sewer first. Reported by the Atlanta Constitution-Journal which is a black liberal newspaper and even they thought that was stupid.

The sequester.

The rear of the bus is the safest place to sit. When an airplane crashes the safest place to sit is the rear of the airplane. Some years ago when Atlanta built a new branch of the sewer system. It started in a white community and connected to the main sewer line in a black community. The blacks pitched a bitch because they did not white stuff in the sewer first. Reported by the Atlanta Constitution-Journal which is a black liberal newspaper and even they thought that was stupid.

I lived in Atlanta for a few years, and yes the AJC is a rag. No idea what your point was though

The sequester.

I lived in Atlanta for a few years, and yes the AJC is a rag. No idea what your point was though
AJC is a rag for investing money in the stock market. Before the Constitution Journal merged, Atlanta Journal had the best business pages and graphs. I made a great deal of money market trending following Journal's graphs and business commentary. After the merger I could not make any sense out of AJC business pages. See the link?

The sequester.

AJC is a rag for investing money in the stock market. Before the Constitution Journal merged, Atlanta Journal had the best business pages and graphs. I made a great deal of money market trending following Journal's graphs and business commentary. After the merger I could not make any sense out of AJC business pages. See the link?
no

'Have you noticed? Republicans have no ability to negotiate?'

Unlike Obama, who gave Iran everything they wanted while Iran's military practiced sinking US Carriers, while Iran violated the negotiation agreements, while Iran held Americans prisoner, and while Iran's leader led thousands of Iranians in a chant of 'Death to America'?!

Unlike Obama, who 'negotiated' with Assad / Syria by ignorantly declaring his 'Red Line', cowardly backing down, and then blaming the WORLD for the 'Red Line'?!

Unlike Obama (and Hillary), who 'negotiated' with Russia via the infamous 'Re-Set' Button then 'handing over' Crimea?!

Unlike Obama, who 'negotiated' with the 'JV Squad' prior to allowing them to flow into Iraq UN-opposed to take over much of the country our military had already liberated at great cost?! Or how he 'negotiated' their 'containment' only to have ISIS deliver the largest attack on France the next day they had suffered since WWII?!

Unlike Obama, who injected himself into Egyptian politics to help the terrorist group the Muslim Brotherhood take over the govt in Egypt?!

Unlike Obama, who ignored Qaddafi's proposal to step down in Libya and instead took this country to war on his own, without Congressional approval, and used our military to help the perpetrators of 9/11/01 - Al Qaeida - take over Libya?! Or how he and Hillary 'negotiated' to get an Al Qaeida-associated militia to agree to 'protect' a US Ambassador?!

Oh yeah, Obama is a 'master negotiator'... just bloody brilliant!

Forum List

Back