Have you had enough of this out of control spending??

Maple

Mar 15, 2009
If you are fed up , then donate to Sarah Pac so she can help conservative candidates get elected in 2010. It's insanity, it's a debt that we will be passing on to our children and grand-children that will reduce their standard of living by 30% to what you and I enjoy today. It's got to stop.

Obama raised millions with $5.00 and $10.00 donations, we can do this, it's got to be done, or we will have a bankrupt country. Send $1 if you can, they all add up.

Evan Bayh- Indiana senator a conservative democrat has come out against the lastest budget bill that has 5,000 ear marks in it. There were some Republican senators that voted for this, I am still trying to find out who they are and have not been able to locate that yet, if you know please post it. I want their NAMES.

Dear Friend,
As the Going Rogue book tour ends, I want to thank everyone for their outpouring of support. At every stop along the way my family and I were treated like members of your family and I can’t tell you how honored and thrilled I was by the opportunity to meet so many of my fellow Americans!
I've attached a link to some of our favorite photos from the tour. They reflect the warm feelings and energy that made each of the book signing events so incredibly moving.
After all our travels, it's even more obvious to me that the winds of change are blowing strong. At every stop people talked about the need to take our country back. So let's do it! 2010 is just around the corner and with it will come one of the most critical elections of our lifetime. With important House and Senate races across our nation and dozens of gubernatorial races we have the chance to make a positive difference throughout our country.
I am going to help campaign across our great nation and I'd like your help to do it. If you are able to contribute I will use the SarahPAC donations you place in my trust to support candidates who share our core values, and I’ll work on issues that can put America back on the right path. With your help, we can bring real change to America!
From my family to yours, we wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Joyous New Year.
God Bless the USA!

WWW.SarahPac.com

Last edited:
Yep I had about enough of it around 30 years ago.
Seemed to be turning around in 2000, but then went to hell again.

American Chronicle | Bayh Presses New Debt-Fighting Plan To Get America's Fiscal House In Order

Bayh Presses New Debt-Fighting Plan To Get America's Fiscal House In Order
Congressional DeskDecember 15, 2009Says including debt limit increase in year-end omnibus would force a choice of "being irresponsible in the short-run or irresponsible in the long-run"

Washington – Senator Evan Bayh (D-IN) joined top Senate budget leaders in introducing the Bipartisan Task Force for Responsible Fiscal Action Act of 2009 at a news conference on Capitol Hill, calling it Congress´ best chance to rein in the country´s record $12 trillion national debt.

"Our unsustainable debt is neither a Democratic nor a Republican problem. It is rooted in the DNA of both political parties," Bayh said. "Some in Congress like to spend more than we can afford, and some like to cut taxes more than we can afford. The easy path is simply to borrow until our creditors refuse to go along. The path of least resistance that we have trod for so long is the path to national weakness. If you have the same people and the same process, you are going to get the same results."

I could not agree more with that statement, I want the names of those Republican senators that voted for this pork laden bill, they will hear from me and thousands of others.

Last edited:
If you are fed up , then donate to Sarah Pac so she can help conservative candidates get elected in 2010. It's insanity, it's a debt that we will be passing on to our children and grand-children that will reduce their standard of living by 30% to what you and I enjoy today. It's got to stop.

Obama raised millions with $5.00 and $10.00 donations, we can do this, it's got to be done, or we will have a bankrupt country. Send $1 if you can, they all add up.

Evan Bayh- Indiana senator a conservative democrat has come out against the lastest budget bill that has 5,000 ear marks in it. There were some Republican senators that voted for this, I am still trying to find out who they are and have not been able to locate that yet, if you know please post it. I want their NAMES.

Dear Friend,
As the Going Rogue book tour ends, I want to thank everyone for their outpouring of support. At every stop along the way my family and I were treated like members of your family and I can’t tell you how honored and thrilled I was by the opportunity to meet so many of my fellow Americans!
I've attached a link to some of our favorite photos from the tour. They reflect the warm feelings and energy that made each of the book signing events so incredibly moving.
After all our travels, it's even more obvious to me that the winds of change are blowing strong. At every stop people talked about the need to take our country back. So let's do it! 2010 is just around the corner and with it will come one of the most critical elections of our lifetime. With important House and Senate races across our nation and dozens of gubernatorial races we have the chance to make a positive difference throughout our country.
I am going to help campaign across our great nation and I'd like your help to do it. If you are able to contribute I will use the SarahPAC donations you place in my trust to support candidates who share our core values, and I’ll work on issues that can put America back on the right path. With your help, we can bring real change to America!
From my family to yours, we wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Joyous New Year.
God Bless the USA!

SarahPAC - Sarah Palin's Official PAC

Will my donoation help to get her on the GOP ticket in 2012?

Maybe you should forward this to Shrub and Dick. Maybe they can finally cough up that 9 billion dollars they "lost" in Iraq. That might be a good start. And you want to re-install bobos of their ilk BACK into office - and give them a majority? Wow.

Hiding your spending in intergovernmental spending (I.E. off the official budget so it can be sold to the gullible as a surplus) is not "turning it around"

I did not say it was a surplus, just not as bad as before and after.

yeah hide an entire war or two off the budget?
At least Obama mama put that back above board on costs.

Sarahpac is an itinerant preacher con-scam, nothing more. Anyone stupid enough to give her money deserves to walk off the high end of a bridge to nowhere.... why are some people so gullible!

Hiding your spending in intergovernmental spending (I.E. off the official budget so it can be sold to the gullible as a surplus) is not "turning it around"

I did not say it was a surplus, just not as bad as before and after.

yeah hide an entire war or two off the budget?
At least Obama mama put that back above board on costs.

And I did not defend how Bush operated the books

I've decided not to purchase Christmas gifts this year and donate all the money to Sarah Pac

I will make a donation in each of your names

In the clinton era, we added 2 trillion to the national debt, under president bush we added 6 trillion to the national debt..... both added to the national debt.

Clinton and his congress were obviously the lesser evil of the two.

when the numbers are looked at without emotion and partisan hackery the Dems have historically left less debt than Republicans.

Its cold hard facts that no matter what is said can not be altered

Of course. That's why the Republicans were voted out of office. Do we have to explain everything?

I've decided not to purchase Christmas gifts this year and donate all the money to Sarah Pac

I will make a donation in each of your names

That's your inner liberal elitest coming out. We can all donate for ourselves, we don't need you to do it for us, any more than we need government 'redistributing' our wealth. Fuck off and let people decide how to do things for themselves.

Of course. That's why the Republicans were voted out of office. Do we have to explain everything?

If you really are against out of control spending, you would have to explain your lack of criticism over the out of control spending of the guy you voted for.

Forum List

Back